Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

which is the better book?

better team?

which book has a better storyline ?

which one should buy because i need help deciding?

#1 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

hmm. I need to catch up on Red Hood, so I might be biased. I like Teen Titans but it's probably not the better book. The storyline in Red Hood is probably better but IMO the team in Teen Titans is MUCH better.

I can't help decide which one to buy. Id rather have TT because Im having so much fun with it, but maybe if you into a more serious and developed book, maybe Red Hood. of course this is based on just a few issues, as I said I need to catch up

#2 Posted by daredevil21134 (11544 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood is better

#3 Posted by Imagine_Man15 (1801 posts) - - Show Bio

Red Hood and the Outlaws by a long shot. Its great, and each issue is better than the last. There's legitimate, intimate character development that you don't find in Teen Titans.

#4 Posted by SoA (4777 posts) - - Show Bio

i find red hood boring , so ill say titans

#5 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (20174 posts) - - Show Bio

Guess.

"Be water my friend"

#6 Posted by SmashBrawler (5654 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

which is the better book?

Red Hood and the Outlaws. Better writing (even though it's the same writer), better art too.

@Mega_spidey01 said:

better team?

RHATO has somewhat developed, like, two of their team members. Not much, but way more than TT.

@Mega_spidey01 said:

which book has a better storyline ?

Again, RHATO. I thought TT's story was pretty bad, and I gave up once they announced the Culling. I hate these kind of crossovers.

@Mega_spidey01 said:

which one should buy because i need help deciding?

RHATO. But there are far better books out there, IMO.

#7 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

i'll get red hood & the outlaws, then.

#8 Posted by NlGHTCRAWLER (2899 posts) - - Show Bio

@Mega_spidey01 said:

i'll get red hood & the outlaws, then.

It does have better writing and art. The concept isn't exactly what most people were expecting, but it's a lot better than TT.

#9 Posted by danhimself (22498 posts) - - Show Bio

If you absolutely have to pick one or the other then go with Red Hood....I get both

#10 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

The art in Red Hood is better.

#11 Posted by GemanchaG (13 posts) - - Show Bio

red hood is better

#12 Posted by SplatOZ (7 posts) - - Show Bio

I've enjoyed both. Not a huge fan of Todd taking a backseat in the most recent issues, but there has been great character development with both Roy and Starfire, so it's somewhat forgiven. TT is kind of all over the place story wise but there is just a great mix of characters that I still enjoy the read. Still prefer Red Hood though.