teach me about the akatsuki

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hi guys.

Can someone give me a history lesson about the Akatsuki, because I'm about confused as

to why Pain, or Nagato took a different direction then the former leader.

Also, I heard about this technique in Naruto Shippuden called the "Creation of All Things", and

I asked about it here and there, but I thought I should ask a few questions about it, just to

collect more data.

Here are my questions:

1- How was this technique responsible for the creation of the tailed beasts ?

2- Does that mean that who ever masters this technique can create life, like God does ?

3- Does Mastering this technique makes the one who performers it a god ?

And if it does, does it make him a god like Thor in the Marvel comics ?

Or does it make him THE GOD ?

P.S

Don't worry guys, this is not a trolling thread, I don't do trolls.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bumb

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1:

Listen carefully, my young padawan.

why Pain, or Nagato took a different direction then the former leader.

Yahiko, the original leader, was going in the right direction. But he was trapped and killed by danzo, someone they looked up to. Nagato, the second leader, greatly looked up to yahiko and followed his principles. But after his death, he chose the dark road, and manipulated by tobi, and twisting jiraya's advise as a child - that resisting pain is a part of growing up, he came to the conclusion that world needs to know more pain in order to mature. So his idea was to gather the tailed beast, nuke one of the great nations as an example, and others will be peaceful.

Also, I heard about this technique in Naruto Shippuden called the "Creation of All Things", and I asked about it here and there, but I thought I should ask a few questions about it, just to collect more data.

Very well. Creation of all things was a technique used by the original sage of six paths. He created shape and form out of nothing, and gave it life. This is also the basis of izanagi, the technique that's used to imagine any damage done to you as non-existent, and nullify it. Madara used it post-death (yes, post death, not before it) to rewrite reality that he survived the battle against hashirama.

Ordinary users, however, have to sacrifice one of their eyes as a price for using the technique.

Here are my questions:

1- How was this technique responsible for the creation of the tailed beasts?

Sage of six paths split the ten tails's chakra into nine smaller tailed beasts

2- Does that mean that who ever masters this technique can create life, like God does ?

I don't the mechanism of how God created life, but yes, masters of the technique can create life this way.

3- Does Mastering this technique makes the one who performers it a god? And if it does, does it make him a god like Thor in the Marvel comics ?

A God, per say? I don't think so. It's just a title after all. Kaguya was already considered a Goddess by people, and kaguya has been called the same. It's closer to marvel's calling thor God, but as far as I remember marvel's "Gods" are a seperate race - so not exactly the same. The sage and kaguya were given the title by people because they were, pardon the pun, ungodly strong by the standards of the verse - capable of working at planetary scales, ripping out moons and tossing it in orbit even when about to die.. etc. That doesn't mean much, considering even hashirama and hiruzen were called such. The only things in the series that may be considered God-like are the juubi, creator of the planet, and kaguya, an alien who fused with it.

P.S Don't worry guys, this is not a trolling thread.

Asking genuine questions is never considered trolling, unless you go around asking very obvious or illogical questions, or repeatedly ask irritating ones. Rest easy :)

I don't do trolls.

That's the spirit :D

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Mister_X_1
@princearagorn1 said:

@mister_x_1:

Listen carefully, my young padawan.

why Pain, or Nagato took a different direction then the former leader.

Yahiko, the original leader, was going in the right direction. But he was trapped and killed by danzo, someone they looked up to. Nagato, the second leader, greatly looked up to yahiko and followed his principles. But after his death, he chose the dark road, and manipulated by tobi, and twisting jiraya's advise as a child - that resisting pain is a part of growing up, he came to the conclusion that world needs to know more pain in order to mature. So his idea was to gather the tailed beast, nuke one of the great nations as an example, and others will be peaceful.

Also, I heard about this technique in Naruto Shippuden called the "Creation of All Things", and I asked about it here and there, but I thought I should ask a few questions about it, just to collect more data.

Very well. Creation of all things was a technique used by the original sage of six paths. He created shape and form out of nothing, and gave it life. This is also the basis of izanagi, the technique that's used to imagine any damage done to you as non-existent, and nullify it. Madara used it post-death (yes, post death, not before it) to rewrite reality that he survived the battle against hashirama.

Ordinary users, however, have to sacrifice one of their eyes as a price for using the technique.

Here are my questions:

1- How was this technique responsible for the creation of the tailed beasts?

Sage of six paths split the ten tails's chakra into nine smaller tailed beasts

I don't the mechanism of how God created life, but yes, masters of the technique can create life this way.

3- Does Mastering this technique makes the one who performers it a god? And if it does, does it make him a god like Thor in the Marvel comics ?

A God, per say? I don't think so. It's just a title after all. Kaguya was already considered a Goddess by people, and kaguya has been called the same. It's closer to marvel's calling thor God, but as far as I remember marvel's "Gods" are a seperate race - so not exactly the same. The sage and kaguya were given the title by people because they were, pardon the pun, ungodly strong by the standards of the verse - capable of working at planetary scales, ripping out moons and tossing it in orbit even when about to die.. etc. That doesn't mean much, considering even hashirama and hiruzen were called such. The only things in the series that may be considered God-like are the juubi, creator of the planet, and kaguya, an alien who fused with it.

P.S Don't worry guys, this is not a trolling thread.

Asking genuine questions is never considered trolling, unless you go around asking very obvious or illogical questions, or repeatedly ask irritating ones. Rest easy :)

I don't do trolls.

That's the spirit :D

Thank you my teacher :-)

Also, can you tell me more about Kaguya,juubi, hashirama and hiruzen ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1:

Anytime. Help will always be given at comicvine to those who ask for it.

Yep.

Kaguya was the mother of sage of six paths. She's essentially an alien with unknown origins, and merged with ten tails, called juubi in japanese - It is the beginning of all chakra, and progenitor of all that exists in the naruto world. It's original form is a sacred tree, kaguya gained power by eating the forbidden fruit that grew on it.

The said Juubi was defeated by sage of six paths, it's power split into nine tailed beasts, and it's near-empty physical shell sealed inside a large landmass sage's sealing technique tore from earth, and flung in space. That is the moon. If you unite the tailed beast with the said shell, juubi will be revived, and destroy the world.

Kaguya, juubi, and sage of six paths were considered legends/ fairy tails in the verse - till they were proven to exist, of course.

Hashirama however was one of the most famous shinobi of all times, and strongest of his era. He's the founder and first leader (hokage) of konoha - or the hidden leaf village that naruto currently lives in.

Hiruzen was the third hokage of konoha and first mentor of naruto. Said to have mastered all techniques in the village, he was rather old during the series, not at his prime, but very far from helpless.

Mister_X_1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mister_x_1:

Anytime. Help will always be given at comicvine to those who ask for it.

Yep.

Kaguya was the mother of sage of six paths. She's essentially an alien with unknown origins, and merged with ten tails, called juubi in japanese - It is the beginning of all chakra, and progenitor of all that exists in the naruto world. It's original form is a sacred tree, kaguya gained power by eating the forbidden fruit that grew on it.

The said Juubi was defeated by sage of six paths, it's power split into nine tailed beasts, and it's near-empty physical shell sealed inside a large landmass sage's sealing technique tore from earth, and flung in space. That is the moon. If you unite the tailed beast with the said shell, juubi will be revived, and destroy the world.

Kaguya, juubi, and sage of six paths were considered legends/ fairy tails in the verse - till they were proven to exist, of course.

Hashirama however was one of the most famous shinobi of all times, and strongest of his era. He's the founder and first leader (hokage) of konoha - or the hidden leaf village that naruto currently lives in.

Hiruzen was the third hokage of konoha and first mentor of naruto. Said to have mastered all techniques in the village, he was rather old during the series, not at his prime, but very far from helpless.

Now that mentioned, I remember the third and first hokage, but I didn't know there names.

I have two more questions :

1- I heard that these guys claimed to be god, is that true ?

And if it it, are they a god like Thor in the Marvel comics ?

Or are they THE GOD ?

2- If you don't mind, I would like to ask the questions about the "Creation of All Things" technique on

the off topic section of this forum.

May I do that ?

PrinceAragorn1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8  Edited By PrinceAragorn1

@mister_x_1:

Now that mentioned, I remember the third and first hokage, but I didn't know there names.

I see.

I have two more questions :

1- I heard that these guys claimed to be god, is that true?

No. Hashirama and hiruzen were simply called that by others, like minato was called the yellow flash.

The person who claimed to be God was pain, but that was because he had rinnegan - same eyes as the sage of six paths. He was a normal shinobi otherwise.

And if it it, are they a god like Thor in the Marvel comics ?

Or are they THE GOD ?

They're Gods by people-given-title, not actual Gods. Certainly not based on abrahamic God, if that's what you're asking.

2- If you don't mind, I would like to ask the questions about the "Creation of All Things" technique on the off topic section of this forum.

May I do that ?

Yes, you can. There's no need ask for anyone's permission, not sure why you're doing that.

andr4132

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

hatemalingsia

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers