- For each post, you may add 1 point to a character and subtract 1 point from a different character.
- Add labels to all points that you change. For example, if you subtract a point from a character, then add (-1) after their name. Add (+1) to the character you are giving a point to.
- You may also bold the names and points of the two characters you make a change to. This makes it easier for other users to see
- what you changed. Since you may only subtract a single point and add a single point for each post, there should only be two bold names in your post. (This rule is optional if you follow rule 3)
- Characters with zero points are eliminated. They are removed from the list and cannot be brought back.
- You may only vote once every 24 hours, although you can vote for several days in a row. Your votes do not have to be identical each time.
- After half have been eliminated (in this case: 14) the amount will double and when that is halved it doubles again... ...rinse and repeat this formula.
Roy Batty 10
C3PO 9 (-1)
T-800 (Arnold) 11 (+1)
Andy the Messenger Robot (Many Other Functions) 10
Darth Vader 10
David (A.I.) 10
Optimus Prime 10
Edward Scissorhands 10
XXXG-01W Wing Gundam 10
EVA-Unit 01 10
Inspector Gadget 10
The Six Million Dollar Man 10
Mr. Freeze 10
Archos (Robopocalypse) 10
Machine Man (X-51) 10
SID 6.7 10