This is the list of 20 characters from the comic series, X-Factor. Let's find out who is the most popular on ComicVine.
And Yes I know I am leaving out the original X-Factor team that consisted of the Original 5 X-Men, but as I see it they got their chances in the X-Men version of this game in the X-Men board. Most of these famously known people haven't had a chance because they weren't on the X-Men Roster.
How it works.
Here are the rules of Take a Point, Add a Point game (I'm sure a lot of you are already familiar with the game; the set of rules was copied from cosmo111687's rules). First you must copy the list above you, take one point off of the person you hate the most on the list and add a point to the person you like the most on the list. When a person hits 0 they are out of the list. There can be only one winner!
- For each post, you may add one point to a character and subtract one point from a different character.
- Add labels to all points that you change. For example, if you subtract a point from a character, then add (-1) after their name. Add (+1) to the character you are giving a point to.
- You may also bold the names and points of the two characters you make a change to. This makes it easier for other users to see what you changed. Since you may only subtract a single point and add a single point for each post, there should only be two bold names in your post. (This rule is optional if you follow rule 3)
- Characters with zero points are eliminated. They are removed from the list and cannot be brought back.
- You may only vote once every 24 hours, although you can vote for several days in a row. Your votes do not have to be identical each time.
- The points of the remaining heroes must always add up to 200. Any more or less constitutes an INCORRECT post (Incorrect posts will just be left out by the next user)
- After at least half of the characters have been eliminated (in this case: 10), you have the option to add two points to a character and subtract two points from a character. If a character has only one point left, you may only subtract one point from that character and add one point to another character. You may not subtract from more than one character in a single post. All other rules remain the same. Further point increases can be made later in the game at the discretion of the game leader. Please remember with multi-post posting that the number of points you take from one character must always equal the number of points you give to another character in that same post.
Multiple Man -10
Strong Guy -10
Val Cooper -10
Wild Child -10
Layla Miller -10