- For each post, you may add 1 point to a character and subtract 1 point from a different character.
- Add labels to all points that you change. For example, if you subtract a point from a character, then add (-1) after their name. Add (+1) to the character you are giving a point to.
- You may also bold the names and points of the two characters you make a change to. This makes it easier for other users to see
- what you changed. Since you may only subtract a single point and add a single point for each post, there should only be two bold names in your post. (This rule is optional if you follow rule 3)
- Characters with zero points are eliminated. They are removed from the list and cannot be brought back.
- You may only vote once every 24 hours, although you can vote for several days in a row. Your votes do not have to be identical each time.
- After half have been eliminated (in this case: 12) the amount will double and when that is halved it doubles again... ...rinse and repeat this formula.
Storm Trooper -11 (Star Wars) (+1)
Halo's soldier (Halo) -10
Elf soldier (The Lord of The Rings) -10
Hogwarts uniform -10
Portal suit -10
Ancient mythology warrior outfit -10
Cenobite (Hellraiser) -9 (-1)
Gunslingers of Gilead -10
Rig (Dead Space) -10
Pyro (TF2) -10
Medieval armor -10
Marine (Starcraft) -10
Bounty hunter suit (Star Wars) -10
Necromancer (Diablo 2) -10
Street Judge (Judge Dredd)-10
Super soldier patriot suit (use country's symbol as artwork) -10
Plugsuit (Evangelion) -10
Mermaid soldier -10
Big Daddy (Bioshock) -10