This is not a battle thread. And you don't have to take a point from one of the members of the Bat-family, if you don't want to. The rules are standard rules of the Take Point Give Point threads.
- For each post, you may add 1 point to a character and subtract 1 point from a different character.
- Add labels to all points that you change. For example, if you subtract a point from a character, then add (-1) after their name. Add (+1) to the character you are giving a point to.
- You may also bold the names and points of the two characters you make a change to. This makes it easier for other users to see
- what you changed. Since you may only subtract a single point and add a single point for each post, there should only be two bold names in your post. (This rule is optional if you follow rule 3)
- Characters with zero points are eliminated. They are removed from the list and cannot be brought back.
- You may only vote once every 24 hours, although you can vote for several days in a row. Your votes do not have to be identical each time.
- After half have been eliminated (in this case: 10) the amount will double and when that is halved it doubles again... ...rinse and repeat this formula.
Joker -11 (+1)
Batman -9 (-1)
Mr. Freeze -10
Poison Ivy -10
Harley Quinn -10
Two Face -10
The Penguin -10
Barbara Gordon -10
Killer Croc -10
The Scarecrow -10
Cassandra Cain -10
Ra's al Ghul -10
Tim Drake -10
Damian Wayne -10
Jason Todd -10