- For each post, you may add 2 points to a character and subtract 2 points from a different character.
- Add labels to all points that you change. For example, if you subtract a point from a character, then add (-1) after their name. Add (+1) to the character you are giving a point to.
- You may also bold the names and points of the two characters you make a change to. This makes it easier for other users to see what you changed.
- Since you may only subtract a single point and add a single point for each post, there should only be two bold names in your post. (This rule is optional if you follow rule 3)
- Characters with zero points are eliminated. They are removed from the list and cannot be brought back.
- You may only vote once every 24 hours, although you can vote for several days in a row. Your votes do not have to be identical each time.
- After half have been eliminated (in this case: 11) the amount will double and when that is halved it doubles again... ...rinse and repeat this formula.
So, to celebrate the Blu-Ray/DVD release of The Dark Knight Rises Part 1, I decided to bring back"Take a point add a point: Best DC Animated Film", but updated with the newest DC animated films, including TDKR Part 1.
BTW, I'm not counting Gen¹³ as a DC animated film.
Batman: Mask of the Phantasm - 10
Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero - 10
Batman Beyond: Return of the Joker - 10
Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman - 10
The Batman vs. Dracula - 10
Superman: Brainiac Attacks - 10
Teen Titans: Trouble in Tokio - 10
Superman: Doomsday - 10
Justice League: The New Frontier - 12 (+2)
Batman: Gotham Knight - 10
Wonder Woman - 10
Green Lantern: First Flight - 8 (-2)
Superman/Batman: Public Enemies - 10
Justice League: Crisis on Two Earths - 10
Batman: Under the Red Hood - 10
Superman/Batman: Apocalypse - 10
All-Star Superman - 10
Green Lantern: Emerald Knights - 10
Batman: Year One - 10
Justice League: Doom - 10
Superman vs. The Elite - 10
Batman: The Dark Knight Returns Part 1 - 10