pretty simple game. just copy the list of the person above you, then subtract one point from the character you like the least and add one point to the character you like the most. Characters with zero points are eliminated. There can only be one winner!
Da Rules - 1/13/12
- Start your post by replying to the list of the poster above you. Make a copy of their list and include it in your post, making your edits. If the poster above you has not followed the rules, please copy the list of the last poster who did follow the rules.
- For each post, you may add one point to a character and subtract one point from a different character. (See Rule 8 for Multi-Point Posting)
- Add labels to all points that you change. For example, if you subtract a point from a character, then add (-1) after their name. Add (+1) to the character you are giving a point to.
- You may also bold the names and points of the two characters you make a change to. This makes it easier for other users to see what you changed. Since you may only subtract a single point and add a single point for each post, there should only be two bold names in your post. (This rule is optional if you follow rule 3)
- Characters with zero points are eliminated. They are removed from the list and cannot be brought back.
- You may only vote once per day, although you can vote for several days in a row. Your votes do not have to be identical each time. If there are multiple games running at once, you may vote on each game once per day.
- The points of the remaining heroes must always add up to 200. Any more or less constitutes an INCORRECT post
- After at least half of the characters have been eliminated (in this case: 10), you have the option to add two points to a character and subtract two points from a character. If a character has only one point left, you may only subtract one point from that character and add one point to another character. You may not subtract from more than more character in a single post. All other rules remain the same. Further point increases can be made later in the game at the discretion of the game leader. Please remember with multi-post posting that the number of points you take from one character must always equal the number of points you give to another character in that same post.
I know it seems like a lot, but it's actually pretty straightforward. If anything is unclear or I missed a rule somewhere, just let me know and I'll add it to the list. To see what a full game played out looks like, check out a completed game: Justice League
Red Tornado - 10
Blue Beetle( Jaime Reyes) - 10
Scarlet Spider(Ben Reilly) - 10
US Agent - 10
Crystal - 10
Red Hulk - 10
Moon Knight - 10
Sasquatch - 10
Booster Gold - 10
Dr. Fate - 10
Captain Atom - 10
Swamp Thing - 10
Steel - 10
Etrigan the Demon - 10
Katana - 10
Black Lightning - 10
Sentry - 10
Jim Hammond - 10
Quasar - 10
Ka-Zar - 10