Synder's Justice League or Miller's Justice League

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 19

Poll Synder's Justice League or Miller's Justice League (15 votes)

Synder's Justice League 73%
Miller's Justice League 27%

Zack Synder's Justice League cast for his upcoming movie.

Jason Momoa as Aquaman, Ben Affleck as Batman, Ezra Miller as The Flash, Green Lantern, Gal Gadot as Wonder Woman, Ray Fisher as Cyborg, Henry Cavill as Superman, and Jesse Eisenberg as Lex Luthor

George Miller's Justice League cast for his scrapped movie.

Santiago Cabera as Aquman, Armie Hammer as Batman, Adam Brody as The Flash, Common as John Stewart, Megan Gale as Wonder Woman, Hugh Keays-Byrne as Martian Manhunter, D.J. Cotrona as Superman, and Jay Baruchel as Maxwell Lord
 • 
Benk111

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Benk111

We dont know that greenlantern, cyborg or the flash is going to be in the justice league movie. also lex luthor hasn't been confermed as part of any of the justice league movies either.

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder easily -- no contest -- slaughter --spite lol

Miller had JAY BARUCHEL as the villain. People can talk crap about Eisenberg but just imagine JAY BARUCHEL talking down to Superman or Batman....imagine his voice. Imagine it.

Then we have DJ Cortrana as Superman.....he's way too short (5'9/5'10)....especially next to 6'5 Armie Hammer which was actually a good choice for Batman.

COMMON as John Stewart......c'mon...

The chick who would have played Wonder Woman, Megan Gale, had never even been in a movie before and was just casted for her looks. At least Gal has some credit to her name.

The rest of the cast looked fined though, however. Safe and of average talent, but fine nonetheless.

But then you have that horrible script. Just look it up. I thank the heavens that Millers Justice League got scrapped. Long live Snyder!

kidchipotle

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By kidchipotle

Snyders League runs a circles around Millers league. Only positive of Millers is Martian Manhunter was on the team. And while I'm still iffy on Gal, Ezra, and Eisenburg, I know it'll be better than BarucheLOL, old dude as J'onn, John Stewart Common, DJ Cortwho?, Social Network Jerk as Batman…ah the list can go on.

@saint_wildcard would be proud.

Avatar image for transformers1024
Transformers1024

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 5

#4  Edited By Transformers1024

Snyder's version for sure.

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Snyders League runs a circles around Millers league. Only positive of Millers is Martian Manhunter was on the team. And while I'm still iffy on Gal, Ezra, and Eisenburg, I know it'll be better than BarucheLOL, old dude as J'onn, John Stewart Common, DJ Cortwho?, Social Network Jerk as Batman…ah the list can go on.

@saint_wildcard would be proud.

You are correct

_Mongul

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Pity vote for Miller's league

ScouterV

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Snyder...

But I gotta ask...

Is it that hard to find a blond guy to play Barry Allen? Seriously?

Although Common as John Stewart...that's interesting. I'd like to see Stewart take the stage on the big screen.

DrF8

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 12

Snyder's league easily. This might be taken as a spite thread, a mismatch...

All Snyder's choices are way better ( except for Ezra Miller as Flash. But Miller's cast for Flash ain't good either )...