#1 Edited by lifeofvibe (3430 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are alot of people at least viners angry about Superman's new lifting feat sorry I have know idea how to post a pic on here look for it you self you'll find it

#2 Posted by cameron83 (6718 posts) - - Show Bio

Why are alot of people at least viners angry about Superman's new lifting feat sorry I have know idea how to post a pic on here look for it you self you'll find it

1. Which feat are you talking about? You just said lifting feat and expect people to know what you're talking about?

2. Those people are incredibly biased against the New 52 and are either fanboys (driven with some personal image of Superman) or the opposite.

#3 Posted by AnyWhichWayButUp (760 posts) - - Show Bio

I looked it up and it said 6 sextillion tons, is that the right one. I think so since the last one I heard of was 500 quintillion tons. The only problem I have with this is why is it necessary ? He holds back already in all his fights so why need to amp him up?

#4 Posted by JediXMan (29679 posts) - - Show Bio

It's not even that new. All it means is that base-level Superman = All-Star Superman, which I always assumed and now have proof of.

#5 Posted by Deranged Midget (17599 posts) - - Show Bio

Which feat are you talking about? I'll assume the New 52 one from Issue 13.

#6 Edited by deaditegonzo (3683 posts) - - Show Bio

Its not that new, but I like it. It reminds a bit of Heracles in greek mythology. Its good seeing some really fantastic elements coming back to comic books. Everyone got so annoying and cynical in the dark ages, following hacks like Frank Miller.