#1 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2321 posts) - - Show Bio

Asked in a Buzzfeed interview whether there’s any chance of the super-couple’s relationship lasting through the war between three Justice Leagues, Johns answered, “I think the bigger question is will you see any of these characters make it through. The thing about Wonder Woman and Superman is when their relationship ends, it’s going to end badly.” He added, “There is no good way for this one to end. And then there’s other concerns. When those two start acting out together, people get nervous. Not because they don’t think they’re heroes, but because they have such incredible power, and who could stop those two?”

#2 Posted by New_World_Order (13235 posts) - - Show Bio

Orion is the answer for Superman.

#3 Posted by comicace3 (5561 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh yeah there relationship is completely over...

#4 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21965 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

#5 Edited by Dark_Guyver (2321 posts) - - Show Bio

Kill it! Kill it with fire!

Lol, not a fan of the relationship, huh?

#6 Posted by AllStarSuperman (21965 posts) - - Show Bio

@Dark_Guyver I thought I would be but its been so wishy washy and unimportant that I just want it gone.

#7 Posted by 18hunt (2914 posts) - - Show Bio

Yeah the relationship is pretty much sucky, Orion is a better fit in my opinion.

#8 Posted by Med (291 posts) - - Show Bio

i think it waould be a great time to end a relationship that really isn't going anywhere. if only real life came with trinity wars.

#9 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2321 posts) - - Show Bio

@med said:

i think it waould be a great time to end a relationship that really isn't going anywhere. if only real life came with trinity wars.

True that!

#10 Posted by SmashBrawler (5816 posts) - - Show Bio

Like I said before: Thank God.

#11 Posted by tec79 (167 posts) - - Show Bio

If their relationship had become a staple of the New 52 for an extended period of time the reprecussions could have been very interesting but watching two demi-gods fall out of lust should be fun.