Superman/Wonder Woman or Batman/Wonder Woman?

Aros001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

Poll Superman/Wonder Woman or Batman/Wonder Woman? (52 votes)

Superman/Wonder Woman 38%
Batman/Wonder Woman 29%
Neither 33%

This topic has probably been debated before but oh well. I'd just like people to say what they like about either of the romances, what they don't/didn't like about either of the romances, and why they ultimately liked one over the other (and to those who feel that Wonder Woman 'don't need no man', I respect your opinion and do partially agree, but romance questions do exist among fans and this is one of them).

Or

• 
ximpossibrux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By ximpossibrux

Batman/Wonder Woman had more chemistry than Superman/Wonder Woman ever had or could ever hope to be.

SM/WW is like pairing up the quarterback with the head cheerleader, it's so bland and predictable.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman, Mr. Steal Your Girl!

MannEffest

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 6

#3  Edited By MannEffest

I'm going to take a lot of heat for this, however I'm partial to the Bats and Wonder paring. Thanks to JLU. It was probably the most fascinating and adorable paring on the show.

Yes… I said adorable… The paring was cute. Sweet… however you call it in the manliest way possible.

primebonnick

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

too much of a Kingdom Come fan to not say Superman and Wonder Woman it just makes sense.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

#5  Edited By youknowwhattodo

Neither, there shouldn't be any dating between the main trinity, it's better IMO to have them as close friends who respect each other. Romantic relationships in comics should exist to make both characters in the pairing better and neither of those two choices do that.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

danmit the last image aint showing HATH BATGOD FORSAKING ME!?!?!?!?

Daiohnysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither

Sm/WW is superficial jock/cheerleader mentality, and reduces WW to a piece of ass

BM/WW is out of character fecal matter constructed by fanboys like bruce timm who want to show how cool batgod is

hart7668

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I've said it before, I'll say it again:

Wonder Woman shouldn't even have or entertain a romantic interest.

Make her ridiculously sexy and beautiful, but then also make it abundantly clear that WW ain't got time fo dat.

Superguy1591

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

@daiohnysis: Let's be honest here, this Superman is "DC's QB and Wonder Woman their head cheerleader" argument went out the door 20 years ago.

It's obvious now that Batman is DC's jock, not Superman. And as far as you saying being with Superman reduces Wonder Woman to a piece of meat, I think you're wrong. No one sees Superman and think he's some lady's man who "gets all the b*tches" so Diana is never actually debased to a piece of meat.

When most people see Wonder Woman and Superman, they don't think "Of course Diana wants Superman, who doesn't want Superman" they think "It makes sense", myself included, because it kind of does. Not saying that I want the two together forever, but it does make sense.

Now, if you look over at Batman forums, you would notices that Diana is treated as just another notch on Batman's pimp belt because every woman who comes in contact with Batman falls prey to his Batmanness.

LyraFay

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 12

Neither, there shouldn't be any dating between the main trinity, it's better IMO to have them as close friends who respect each other. Romantic relationships in comics should exist to make both characters in the pairing better and neither of those two choices do that.

And so Wonder Woman is far more interesting by herself. But I don't mind her with Steve Trevor.

judasnixon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Neither.....

RustyRoy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman/WW.

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither, I don't buy into the belief that every female comic character needs to be hitched up with a man.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#14  Edited By Fallschirmjager
No Caption Provided

paulorotosho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Superman stands a better chance of dating the Amazon champion.

JakeN7

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman should be with Lana Lang (they're chemistry is incredible in Greg Pak's Action Comics. Lois Lane who?)

Batman should be with Catwoman (duh)

And Wonder Woman should be a slutty lesbian (only befitting of an Amazon)

Daiohnysis

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591: well SM writers treat her as a piece of meat when there is blatant (pre-marital) sexual innuendo between, which is out of character

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

@fallschirmjager: That is a very underrated potential pairing, even though Aquaman and Mera have a great thing going, let's keep mind, she's not 100% there in the head. So when (not if) she loses it, an AM/WW pairing have a lot of great stories to tell and neither will overshadow the other.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

@fallschirmjager: That is a very underrated potential pairing, even though Aquaman and Mera have a great thing going, let's keep mind, she's not 100% there in the head. So when (not if) she loses it, an AM/WW pairing have a lot of great stories to tell and neither will overshadow the other.

mostly posted for levity. I don't she should date anyone. I don't even like her with Trevor.

Frankly, I think I'd prefer her be lesbian with another amazonian.

Arkhamc1tizen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 33

Batonder Woman FTW

Raiiyn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@daiohnysis: Let's be honest here, this Superman is "DC's QB and Wonder Woman their head cheerleader" argument went out the door 20 years ago.

It's obvious now that Batman is DC's jock, not Superman. And as far as you saying being with Superman reduces Wonder Woman to a piece of meat, I think you're wrong. No one sees Superman and think he's some lady's man who "gets all the b*tches" so Diana is never actually debased to a piece of meat.

When most people see Wonder Woman and Superman, they don't think "Of course Diana wants Superman, who doesn't want Superman" they think "It makes sense", myself included, because it kind of does. Not saying that I want the two together forever, but it does make sense.

Now, if you look over at Batman forums, you would notices that Diana is treated as just another notch on Batman's pimp belt because every woman who comes in contact with Batman falls prey to his Batmanness.

^^^^

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

Thitiki

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@superguy1591 said:

Agreed. Superman/WW all the way for me.

tigerkaya

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Neither I'm sick of Wonder Woman being treated as the GF of the two alpha males. In fact I'm happy DC marketing has removed Wonder Woman from the trinity with Green Lantern because at least she gets to be her own hero without being associated by them.

lifeofvibe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: i would love that really love that more then batman and superman AQUAMAN FTW

Avatar image for youmessinwithme
youmessinwithme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By youmessinwithme

Batman and wonder woman seemed more real, like she didn't like him for his superficial qualities which is the only thing Keeping Superman and wonder woman together/interested in each other.

However with the wonder woman Superman dynamic there are a lot more interesting and action packed stories to tell, and that's exactly what DC has been doing.

Also Wonder Woman was genuinely shown to love bruce pretty much more than anything when she overpowered the Black ring and became a star sapphire.

But Bruce did not become a star sapphire which IMO pretty much means he's not really worthy of Diana's love.

the only Hero really worthy of her would be....

No Caption Provided

BatmanandRobin

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Supes because hes nice and would treat her like a queen instead of a booty call like bat fans pretend to wish.

Kairan1979

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 18

too much of a Kingdom Come fan to not say Superman and Wonder Woman it just makes sense.

That.

And I don't see Wonder Woman adhering to Batman's 'no kill' code.

Just ask Maxwell Lord...
Just ask Maxwell Lord...