#1 Posted by Chibio (973 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman and Thor are characters, where I really have problems getting into them. In my opinion they're boring and bland, since there are nearly never silly moments in their comics.
Who out of them two is the more likeable character? Who is more adorable? Who had more funny moments in the comments?

#2 Posted by ChaosBlazer (4003 posts) - - Show Bio

As a character, I like Thor more.

Neither is adorable...

Both have had their funny moments, but I think Thor has some more.

#3 Posted by Jayfournines (4160 posts) - - Show Bio

As a character, I like Superman way more, he's much more relatable (if you get past the god-like powers)

Clark is pretty freakin' adorable and bumbling...at least the Chris Reeve version was.

Superman is not especially funny, but he's damn inspiring.

#4 Edited by MyonKuro (97 posts) - - Show Bio

As a character, I like Thor more.

Neither is adorable...

Both have had their funny moments, but I think Thor has some more.

Point made.
Though Thor is more adorable since I like how he talks. "I will kill Thee." or whatever.
And Thor has more Funny Moments definitely.
Myon
#5 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

I like thor better his widom and saying can make people crack up at times

#6 Posted by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger said:

#7 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

you like thor better@NerdsFTW said:

@darktiger said:

#8 Posted by NerdsFTW (3764 posts) - - Show Bio

@darktiger: Yes I like Thor more than Superman.

#9 Posted by darktiger (4752 posts) - - Show Bio

@NerdsFTW: kool man

#10 Posted by venomoushatred1001 (12339 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor

Thor

Thor

#11 Posted by MisterWhisper (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

Personally based on just the character themselves Superman is a better character, however Thor is a much more interesting character based on his writing.

Thor is cool but really, it is not hard to make a character based on a mythos that is already set up.

Superman to this day is different than most because, as much as I hate to mention it, the speech at the end of Kill Bill 2 brought up good points. Superman is Superman naturally, he is Clark Kent as a disguise. He does not put on a suit to fight crime, he puts one on to fake being human.

However, as blasphemous as it may seem to say, most of the time I hate the way he is written.

Neither are adorable, but my wife would shove me off a cliff if she had a chance with Chris Hemsworth...

#12 Posted by Billy Batson (59115 posts) - - Show Bio

Awww some of you think that either one them is adorable. Das so cute (:
BB

#13 Posted by Mercy_ (92774 posts) - - Show Bio
#14 Posted by GhostRider29 (2872 posts) - - Show Bio

@MisterWhisper said:

Personally based on just the character themselves Superman is a better character, however Thor is a much more interesting character based on his writing.

Thor is cool but really, it is not hard to make a character based on a mythos that is already set up.

Superman to this day is different than most because, as much as I hate to mention it, the speech at the end of Kill Bill 2 brought up good points. Superman is Superman naturally, he is Clark Kent as a disguise. He does not put on a suit to fight crime, he puts one on to fake being human.

However, as blasphemous as it may seem to say, most of the time I hate the way he is written.

Neither are adorable, but my wife would shove me off a cliff if she had a chance with Chris Hemsworth...

I laughed pretty hard.

#15 Posted by MisterWhisper (2646 posts) - - Show Bio

@GhostRider29: I am not joking, if that man ever comes within 500 miles of where I live I think her 6th sense would go off and he would have a 6 foot tall short tempered irish stalker on his hands.