superman vs goku

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Avatar image for ichigokurosaki33
ichigokurosaki33

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

OK I know this is an old topic I will give my perspective on why superman would lose to goku.I believe on technique along he would kick Superman's ass.Goku is on a different level.Superman is an american hero so of course he is the fan favorite But in my eyes he doesn't stand a chance against any saiyan or let alone dbz character. Its like comparing a wrestling to someone who knows 20 different martial arts techniques.Goku gets stronger by the character he fights he doesn't have any weaknesses like Superman. Wow superman moves planets so what.any dbz can destroy a planet or universe if they chose without so much of an effort.Superman has laser vision and ice breath. What else?He can't kick .he just flies real fast and drives them into the earth. Then what?..Goku can beat superman in base form or the kaioken technique to end the fight more quickly. He doesn't need to even go super saiyan to do so..In base form Goku can fly,has super human strength,and speed,the same as Superman. But alone with those Goku still knows various forms of martial arts.once he figures out Superman weaknesses he will use that. Superman doesn't have hand to hand combat. If he

Lost to Batman someone with no powers at all.How do u think he can stack up against a super saiyan?no chance in hell.So people just stop comparing the two.There both on two completely different levels.really Kuririn can beat Superman. Lol.My ending statement is if it came to a battle they would just team up and save the planet together like some ultimate alliance pact.There both good heroes in there own universes.So them teaming up to destroy evil together makes a lot of since.But in a true fight between the two Goku would just be to much for superman to overcome.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#2  Edited By Fallschirmjager

Batman has powers. He is omnipotent.

kyrees

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

DBZ vs comics battles are banned on ComicVine.

Also the force exerted by Superman's ocular muscles in one blink would generate a shockwave that breaks every bone in Goku's body. #TrueFacts