Superman vs Batman in a fair point of View(FINISHED)

• 86 results
Avatar image for digitalshooter9
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By DigitalShooter9

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

So I ended up creating the same blog twice as the first blog had a misleading title, this is the finished version, but I also updated the previous one to be the same.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Comments? Anyone?

comicace3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

#3  Edited By comicace3

Ya know what let me bump this... Interesting theory you got here... Some people think it will be straight up bs but I'll see what people think...

god_spawn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 43

User Lists: 10

#4 god_spawn  Moderator

I like how some of this was taken exactly from Citizenbane's blog about this subject. Shame. The author doesn't even credit him for it.

laflux

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

I like how some of this was taken exactly from Citizenbane's blog about this subject. Shame. The author doesn't even credit him for it.

TBF I don't think @citizenbane would even want to be accredited with this IMO (Though I still linked him, mostly for lolz).

If I may say one thing, when I read "Before you read this, I want you to check out the other blog which was in superman's favor I can't give any links to it, but I am sure you will easily find it in CV".

My Response was

No Caption Provided

Although to be fair, that was my response throughout the whole of the post. K4tz should have not poked the dragon.........

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think Bane made a better argument.

Because he's motherf*cking CITIZEN BANE

Saren

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 14

User Lists: 12

A lot of the text and every single one of the scans is blatantly stolen from my blog --- kudos. Additionally this isn't a fair point of view, this is a half-wit point of view. I don't even have the patience to bother with a rebuttal, I know from personal experience that DigitalShooter9 doesn't consider any fight to be a win for Superman no matter how laughably skewed the battle plays out in the issue itself, unless it ends in nothing less than Clark ripping Bruce's heart out and chucking it into space. And even then he'd probably claim Superman cheated somehow.

Move on.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

A lot of the text and every single one of the scans is blatantly stolen from my blog --- kudos. Additionally this isn't a fair point of view, this is a half-wit point of view. I don't even have the patience to bother with a rebuttal, I know from personal experience that DigitalShooter9 doesn't consider any fight to be a win for Superman no matter how laughably skewed the battle plays out in the issue itself, unless it ends in nothing less than Clark ripping Bruce's heart out and chucking it into space. And even then he'd probably claim Superman cheated somehow.

Move on.

I took your scans on purpose because you used them in your blog to prove your points, whereas in this blog, I tried to point out a few mistakes, so the scans needed to be exact.

I know from personal experience that DigitalShooter9 doesn't consider any fight to be a win for Superman no matter how laughably skewed the battle plays out in the issue itself,

^Says the guy who gives the advantage to superman for TDKR,one fight which has been iconic enough and is always known as a win for batman. Even for that, I tried to explain why it is a batman win. So please go ahead and tell me where I am wrong........ I gave superman advantages as well and a lot o the cases were left with no advantage so go ahead and show me the unfair points of this blog.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By w0nd

If superman flew into orbit and used his heat vision on batman wouldn't the fight end that way. that is the logical and realistic thing that any one of us would do, but all these "fights" end up with him getting right in batman's face

SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd said:

If superman flew into orbit and used his heat vision on batman wouldn't the fight end that way. that is the logical and realistic thing that any one of us would do, but all these "fights" end up with him getting right in batman's face

You know that argument really is over used like hell. Technically, batman can dodge superman's heat vision if it is fired at a small angle, where as if superman flies into the orbit, the angle is so big, the heat vision would destroy a lot of thing around batman with him. So it could end up in superman killing lots of innocent people along with batman, and that would be out of character for him. If superman were to go bloodlust and orbit- heat vision batman, batman's best bet would be to escape by any means possible. Or if you stretch it a little, batman might find a way to make himself safe from heat vision. Red Sun lamps is a way I guess. If batman were to go bloodlust, he might trick superman into coming to an area with the red sun lamps where his heat vision will not work. So it depends on who is blood lusted and who takes action first.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@sandman_ said:

A little more detail about why you think I am kidding would really help....

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

This is one of the worst blogs I've ever had the displeasure to go through

Avatar image for deactivated-60ae841330527
deactivated-60ae841330527

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By w0nd

@digitalshooter9 said:

@w0nd said:

You know that argument really is over used like hell. Technically, batman can dodge superman's heat vision if it is fired at a small angle, where as if superman flies into the orbit, the angle is so big, the heat vision would destroy a lot of thing around batman with him. So it could end up in superman killing lots of innocent people along with batman, and that would be out of character for him. If superman were to go bloodlust and orbit- heat vision batman, batman's best bet would be to escape by any means possible. Or if you stretch it a little, batman might find a way to make himself safe from heat vision. Red Sun lamps is a way I guess. If batman were to go bloodlust, he might trick superman into coming to an area with the red sun lamps where his heat vision will not work. So it depends on who is blood lusted and who takes action first.

No Caption Provided

there's a reason it's over used. Dodging light is crazy. I thought the topic was a fair point of view. From a comic point of view I figured batman would win because he's batman, but from a logical one he wouldn't, if he rained down heat vision there is nothing he could do.

he has shown to widen his heat vision as well, so would he dodge a wall of heat vision? How? and his heat vision has been shown to be so precise and so quick he took out the irregularity in Manchester Black's brain without killing him.

And in the instances where he has circled his opponent blasting them with heat vision and punches at super speed what would batman do? ninja his way out of the speed of sound? ninja his way out of a tornado?

Loading Video...

at 2:47 what would batman effectively do against that?

and if you or I were to try that move we would give yourself more room just incase batman has some kryptonite safety. a tornado combined with heat vision would just end it.

what's stopping him from flying into space and just smashing down ontop of batman? he would be moving so fast even if batman had kryptonite he would have still smashed into him at super speed...

There are tons of logical things he could do but never does.

But then I misunderstood the point of the topic, from a fair point of view there is no fair fight when it comes down to it. Either you have comic book rules where batman stays alive, and superman has to worry about the people around him so he can't effectively use his powers to full potential , or realistic ones where he doesn't and just causes an earthquake a tidal wave or levels the city

hell they should have just called batman to stop superboy prime....

I am perfectly fine with batman winning in comics though, keeps it interesting, I thought I should add this on here. I do not hate batman in the slightest. I am all for him winning in issues, keeps it less one sided.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@dondave said:

Worst blog? Cool. Only if you can give me any reasons, I might try fixing them, unless you are a fanboy, you should have a valid reason for thinking this blog being that bad....

Decoy Elite

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 4

There's no way for Batman to beat Superman without insane amounts of prep and Superman holding back. If he really wanted to take Bruce down he could do so pretty easily all things considered. There's a reason why most of the fights where Bruce looks the best are all non-cannon.

End_Boss

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yes, surely this blog will end all the debate and vitriol. Good for you for posting it.
DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

dondave

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

Worst blog? Cool. Only if you can give me any reasons, I might try fixing them, unless you are a fanboy, you should have a valid reason for thinking this blog being that bad....

Your blatant showing how much you wank batman. For example in Hush fight. Batman specifically say that if Clark wasn't holding back he could have used his super speed to beat him up, he states that the Kryptonite was slowing Superman's reflexes which was what even allowed him to hit him in the first place, and knew that if he continued hitting Superman he would break his hand, also Superman didn't even look like he was going to throw the car at Batman, he could have easily rammed him with it. Something Batman couldn't avoid

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

LMAO! This guy calls anything a stalemate or a win for Batman. He thought that Batman could beat the JLA bloodlusted with his contingency plans!

And did you seriously use the dodging Darkseids Omega Beam from the cartoon show?

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Walzo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Walzo
ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By ssejllenrad

I sooooooo llooooooovvveeeee this blog.... So so so so soooo much! Thank you for this blog. Everyone needs a break from serious talk once in a while and blogs like this show that the vine is still so fun and full of comedic users to entertain us all with their jokes and japes and everything not serious.

I mean imagine if all Superman vs Batman battles are so serious and full of valid arguments? Like Citizen Bane's... That blog was sooooooo serious and full of facts.... Good at times but it can't entertain me.

Now this blog... Wow! It won me over. Take away my seriousness and give me laughter any day of the week! You, sir, are a master comedian. Humor and joke arguments for the win!

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Now this blog... Wow! It won me over. Take away my seriousness and give me laughter any day of the week! You, sir, are a master comedian. Humor and joke arguments for the win!

I think he was serious about this blog.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dondave said:

@digitalshooter9 said:

@dondave said:

Your blatant showing how much you wank batman. For example in Hush fight. Batman specifically say that if Clark wasn't holding back he could have used his super speed to beat him up, he states that the Kryptonite was slowing Superman's reflexes which was what even allowed him to hit him in the first place, and knew that if he continued hitting Superman he would break his hand, also Superman didn't even look like he was going to throw the car at Batman, he could have easily rammed him with it. Something Batman couldn't avoid

Is there any way someone can come up with an arguement for batman without being called a bat-wanker in this site?

I gave superman advantage for almost half of the cases where almost the other halves were cases which no one had the advantage. I didn't even give batman advantage for tdksa just because the comic sucked, how could you possibly declare me me a batwanker? For hush, it was a stalemate. This blog is not who would win in a fight, it is just explaining what happened in each of their encounters in a fair way.In hush, batman was able to beat up supes, but he was possesed and superman was holding back. Superman would have had an advantage if this blog was who Would win. But if you lookmat THIS blog which is who HAS won, this case is only a stalemate as batman only shows he can beat up a supes that had held back. The only reason I gave batman the slightest advantage is because he achieved what he wanted in the end by finding a way to free superman. For the car incident, claim whatever you want, I am not wasting my time on those sensless arguments. One other thing I need point out is that it is always the same superman fanboys I have seen before that dislike this blog, I actually expected for a lot of batman fanboys to discredit me for tdksa, whereas even they cannot go up to the level of annoyingness of you superman fanboys.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I sooooooo llooooooovvveeeee this blog.... So so so so soooo much! Thank you for this blog. Everyone needs a break from serious talk once in a while and blogs like this show that the vine is still so fun and full of comedic users to entertain us all with their jokes and japes and everything not serious.

I mean imagine if all Superman vs Batman battles are so serious and full of valid arguments? Like Citizen Bane's... That blog was sooooooo serious and full of facts.... Good at times but it can't entertain me.

Now this blog... Wow! It won me over. Take away my seriousness and give me laughter any day of the week! You, Humor and joke arguments for the win!

I mean imagine if all Superman vs Batman battles are so serious and full of valid arguments? Like Citizen Bane's...

Valid arguements? Citizen Bane's? Well you sir are obviously wanking Citizen Bane right now.(Wait, that doesn't sound so right.....) But whatever you think about my blog I would appreciate you pointing out the parts that are "so humorous"

ssejllenrad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@trebean: Don't illuminate me. I'm in denial. LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA LA! I'm not hearing you.... LA LA LA LA LA LA LA!

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Need to bump this, so far everyone who has commented are superman fanboys. Honestly, if you have any arguements that are against what is written in the blog, share them, I need to see so I will be informed myself if there is a part I am misinformed. Citizenbane-Thought you would at least come up with a rebuttal.

CODYSF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Batman get his ass beat by street level people vs someone like Superman is a curbstomp for poor batsy

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#33  Edited By DigitalShooter9
Eternal19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By Eternal19

their was another user who made this exact same blog months ago, all you did was edit a few things.

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@digitalshooter9: So basically you copy from Bane's blog, try and debunk a few of his assertions poorly and pass this off as fair?

DEGRAAF

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Seems a little like you are favoring Batman.

as this should be a one on one between Batman and Superman without prep on either side in Gotham at night.

most of the fights Batman won he either had prep or help or both. Im not gonna lie i am a superman fan and i do believe that there are stories that make Batman winning plausible but out of 10 fights Superman should win the majority of them. While he isnt as calculated at Batman he has the power to stop almost anything Batman could come up with i think even if that just means it comes down to a stalemate bc he can outsmart batman (which i dont believe would be the case)

Batman #428 - makes sense. Batman lost his temper and wasnt thinking straight.

The Dark Knight Returns (non canon) - While i liked the fight he had prep and help (even if it was very little help) and that fight still could have gone the other way had Superman thought a little harder (obviously thats not much of an argument bc he is only as smart at the writers make him but in this he was almost a mindless brute with how he fought). As soon as Bruce put on that suit superman should have been able to move fast enough and have enough power (even with the Kryptonite around) to dismantle the suit as well as use heat vision to cook Bruce inside the suit to the point of dehydration making him weak and delusional.

JLA#44 -Also a good story but also prep. Obviously we arent going to get away from Batman having prep to win against Superman but as a writer, they need to understand that Superman knows Bruce better then almost anyone and knows to win against Batman he needs to be smart and not just use his powers. He needs to have a strategy.

The Dark Knight Strikes Again (non canon) - While it is a crappy story, it is also Superman versus the Justice League basically or at least against a version of it with Batman at the helm with a plan and prep waiting for Superman

Batman #612 - I loved this story and fight. Superman holding back and Batman on the defensive. The best plan Batman had was to throw someone Superman cared about off a building. I thought with Superman being controlled this was the most in character fight between them. Batman knew he couldnt win without more prep or more tools.

Superman: Red Son (non canon) - So i know nothing about this story besides what you wrote in your OP. But simple put Prep time for batman as stated. Superman might be able to get out of the situation for a variety of reasons. 1.) Its red sun light not kryptonite so even if the sun light is red Superman should still have residual energy stored up from being in the yellow sun for so long giving him the opportunity to fight still. 2.) He could still try to break the lights (while i see this as being less plausible bc any attempt by a normal human powered Superman (If thats how you care to play it) would most likely too slow and Batman would stop it.

Superman/Batman #2 - You say its Superman and Batman fighting an alternate Universe Superman. Im not sure how much fighting or dstraction Superman caused to the Alt Superman giving time for Batman to come up with a plan but yes a car on top of Batman should kill him or at least trap him for Superman to get the win. I know you gave thhe advantage to Superman but i didnt want to leave any out.

Adventures of Superman #642 - Again a superman batman fight that is actually Superman vs Batman, Wonder Woman and the Justice League tower defense system that has the powers of the Thanagarians and Darkseid.

Superman/Batman #23 - N/A

Superman/Batman #33 - N/A (while this one seems more like it has all of Batman's memories and skills at its disposal besides being super powered)

Let me know if you feel my views are wrong or something. I love a GOOD civil argument lol

Avatar image for battle_forum_junkie
Battle_Forum_Junkie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@degraaf: Your arguements all make sense, but I believe batman having prep against superman is not unfair in any way.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What a cute little bait thread.

KnightRise

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

The argument presented in the OP is flawed, biased, and invalidated by other Viners several times over, but that doesn't mean we have to be so nasty to him. Come on, y'all.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@knightrise: Banes blog also had quite a lot of viners who disagreed, No matter how unbiased something is, you always have the typical fanboys and I would appreciate everyone to point out my flaws, instead of being vague and nasty

ccraft

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

If Superman really wanted to he could kill Batman in a matter of seconds no matter how much prep Batman has.

No one mentioned new 52 JL Supes vs Bats? It didn't show the fight, but they did fight, and Bats lost.

Batman is my favorite character and Superman is a close second. I hope new 52 Batman/Superman doesn't have Batman vs Supes and the Supes losing.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ccraft: Don't worry, with This ridiculous amount of superman fanboys, you reall wont see superman losing in the new 52 superman/Batman.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Lol at the OP trying to call Supes fanboys when this thread and he are so obviously biased. This is pretty low quality trolling.

Wardemon32

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46  Edited By Wardemon32

@digitalshooter9:

I find it funny how you accuse people of sayign that you're a "bat-wanker" but no-one says that except for you. But, not in this scenarip where he called you one/ And it funny because you kind of are. I asked you of scans showing Batmans feats with teh GL ring and all you could say is "He has the GL ring so he can win!", which I doubt you've read the story or have it.

And then you go and make this. Lol, this tops it hahahahahaha!

Impala

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think this video should settle the case once and for all :

Loading Video...

Malonius

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48  Edited By Malonius

IF Batman was:

• completely morals off
  • was willing to use and kill innocent civilians including Lois Lane and Ma Kent as bait
  • was willing to kill Superman
  • had several months to prep using all the technology and kryptonite he has access to
  • without Superman realizing something was up

THEN Batman could defeat an in-character Superman.

If Superman woke up one day and decided to kill Batman, then Batman would be dead as a doornail the next instant.

DigitalShooter9

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By DigitalShooter9

@wardemon32: Are you blind? Seriously, I am not coming up with the term bat wanker myself, it has been mentioned by other users(Which I belive are fanboys because I have seen almost ALL of them before on threads involinng superman) and apparently, none of them gave me points where I had flaws in this blog, just being pointless about it and using the same arguement over and over again... Fanboyism at its finest....

trebean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wardemon32: Are you blind? Seriously, I am not coming up with the term bat wanker myself, it has been mentioned by other users(Which I belive are fanboys because I have seen almost ALL of them before on threads involinng superman) and apparently, none of them gave me points where I had flaws in this blog, just being pointless about it and using the same arguement over and over again... Fanboyism at its finest....

The hell are you talking about?

No one accused you of anything in this entire thread, hell you're the one calling eceryone Superman Fanboys,

an nobody giving points?

DEGRAAF Just gave one, so did Malonius, yet you fail to respond to these points and you accuse everyone of being Superman Fanboys.

The main flaw of your blog is that it's a blatant rip of Bane's blog, you didn't introduced anything that wasn't accounted for in Bane's.