Superman Unchained Impressions

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Anbu_B_Team

I have read all 4 issues of Superman Unchained and so far I am enjoying it. I love Jim Lee art which is a big part of it. How do you all feel about Wraith? Do you think he will become a long time aly or do you think there will be an epic show down.

If there is a showdown how the heck would Supes pull off the upset? I also like the fact that this hints at the progression of Superman's powers the longer he spends time under the yellow sun.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By Bruxae

I am pretty indifferent to Wraith, I think he is kinda dull yet I dont know all that much about him yet. I think a showdown will probably happen in a few issues and Superman will somehow miraculously pull through, maybe Wraith dies somehow.. Since they seem to be bonding, and he -might- be kryptonian in nature. So far I actually dont care for Unchained all that much, its not bad but the main reason im reading is because I love superman and I love Jim Lee's art, the main book is alot better in my opinion even though most people dislike it.

Anbu_B_Team

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By Anbu_B_Team
Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

@anbu_b_team: she means lobdels "Superman" title.

I have mixed feelings on Unchained it is beautiful to look at, and the action is amazing, but the story falls flat so far, IMO.

BR_Havoc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I think the story has problems, IMO I just do not feel the conflict is believable with Wraith he stands for everything Superman does not, So I find it a stretch that this would get to Superman and hurt him emotionally to which Snyder is leading up to.

Also I think Lee's art is average by his standards.

Bruxae

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

@anbu_b_team: she means lobdels "Superman" title.

I have mixed feelings on Unchained it is beautiful to look at, and the action is amazing, but the story falls flat so far, IMO.

Exactly this. ^

girth

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 10

I love Unchained. The art by Lee is great & the story by Snyder is interesting. I want more issues to see where the story goes.

PapiNacho

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 8

Really digging it, my second favorite Superman book in the new 52 by far.