Tell me what you guys think:

Avatar image for bluelantern1995
BlueLantern1995

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

User Lists: 26

Hmm...interesting. This did seem like it would be average but you never know until you've actually tried it. You mentioned liking All Star Superman(which I detested profusely) so if we could disagree that much who knows this might be a case of I might like you might dislike...

But that's beside the point, excellent review.

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

User Lists: 0

I saw it yesterday.

this was by far the most violent DC animated movie I have ever seen but it was ok

SmashBrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

I thought it was pretty good. The action and animation were very well made, the voice acting was solid, and the sub-plot with Lois was well developed.

this was by far the most violent DC animated movie I have ever seen but it was ok

Yeah, I was surprised they decided to keep the more violent aspects of the original, like the way Brainiac's probes killed people.

Avatar image for haydenclaireheroes
haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1207

User Lists: 14

@arnoldoaad: I agree with you, and Lois even gave the middle finger

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By arnoldoaad

@haydenclaireheroes said:

@arnoldoaad: I agree with you, and Lois even gave the middle finger

thats not even the most "mature" part of the movie

there is this guy who insinuates that Clark might be gay because he doesnt have a gf and is very neat and stuff

but without actually saying that he thinks that Clark is Gay, the fun part is that lois said that she thought this was a pretty good cover

Mr_Holmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was okay. I always felt Johns's Brainiac was overrated and thin on story, and that really reflects here. The animation looked pretty, but stylistically it felt so safe. American animation needs to step up.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@arnoldoaad: That too, but I think that would have went over kids heads if they were watching this movie. But the gore and the middle finger were right in your face mature for kids.

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

arnoldoaad

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

It was okay. I always felt Johns's Brainiac was overrated and thin on story, and that really reflects here. The animation looked pretty, but stylistically it felt so safe. American animation needs to step up.

Superman:Brainiac was definitely not a good candidate to be adapted, they really added a ton of things to keep the story going.

also the animation was a little weak on 2 things, all the faces look weird, specially Brainiac's and the ship of Brainiac was CGI and it looked really bad, it contrasted too hard

@arnoldoaad: That too, but I think that would have went over kids heads if they were watching this movie. But the gore and the middle finger were right in your face mature for kids.

depending of ages of the kid i think it was a little too obvious.

the double middlefinger was a huge surprise to me and the death of Brainiac w was horribly Gory, its practically traumatizing.

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@gambler: tTotally agree, but I think this movie should have had more of an exposed rating that way kids don't watch it

But I totally enjoyed that scene. They had Lois's attitude portrayed very well

Mr_Holmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman:Brainiac was definitely not a good candidate to be adapted, they really added a ton of things to keep the story going.

also the animation was a little weak on 2 things, all the faces look weird, specially Brainiac's and the ship of Brainiac was CGI and it looked really bad, it contrasted too hard

I also thought John Noble sounded too human. Corey Burton is much better.

Loading Video...

The_Ghostshell

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 1

@haydenclaireheroes: I didnt pay attention to the age warning but I agree, it was pretty violent. Though so was the WW movie.

Mr_Holmes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I wish they'd stop trying so hard to make these movies edgy, when most of the stuff that earns the PG13 rating could easily be done without. Who are they trying to impress anyway?

nightwingnerd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

User Lists: 2

How did you see it early?

haydenclaireheroes

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers