#1 Posted by noah00oo (58 posts) - - Show Bio

Many people don't know who eradicator is. Eradicator is a hero who came around after superman's death along with superboy, steel, and cyborg superman. I think DC can take nobody knowing who he is and use it to there advantage. they could re invent him and make him into the "cool" superman and the "fun" one. he could even have a motor cycle. what do you think about this idea?

#2 Posted by ColonelRunAway (370 posts) - - Show Bio

They already introduced this character in Supergirl who's probably the New 52 Eradicator. Basically it's Kara's Kryptonian computer which went nuts when it saw her and Power Girl together, and now it thinks it has to kill one of them to resolve the paradox.

#3 Posted by Havenless (1340 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't normally read Superman comics, but I though he was a villain....

#4 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

Why would a superman-like character need a motorcycle?

#5 Edited by noah00oo (58 posts) - - Show Bio
#6 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

I like the orginal version.

They could bring the version below back as a villain for Eradicator.

#7 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormbox said:

Why would a superman-like character need a motorcycle?

Superman: Godfall

#8 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@noah00oo: Because he can fly...?

@cezar_thescribe: I believe he lost his memory when he was on kandor on something, hence the motorcycle

#9 Edited by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormbox said:

@noah00oo: Because he can fly...?

@cezar_thescribe: I believe he lost his memory when he was on kandor on something, hence the motorcycle

You believe or he did?

People can walk, but they also drive.

I don't see a problem with a motorcycle or other vehicle.

#10 Posted by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@cezar_thescribe: Havent read godfall, but according to the issue's page he didnt remember being superman and didnt have access to yellow sunlight

Also why use a motorcycle when flying can take you anywhere you want? Using a ground vehicle limits your options

#11 Posted by Cezar_TheScribe (2614 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormbox said:

@cezar_thescribe: Havent read godfall, but according to the issue's page he didnt remember being superman and didnt have access to yellow sunlight

Also why use a motorcycle when flying can take you anywhere you want? Using a ground vehicle limits your options

He might like motorcycles.

#12 Posted by LaserLambert (636 posts) - - Show Bio

@stormbox said:

look at the shades, clearly he likes motorcycles.

#13 Edited by Stormbox (2001 posts) - - Show Bio

@cezar_thescribe said:

@stormbox said:

look at the shades, clearly he likes motorcycles.

You've got a point there