• 54 results
#1 Posted by brainstorm01 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

who would you want to be

#2 Posted by negamegas (311 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman mainly because I prefer him over the other plus while I would love having energy beams coming out of my hands, Heat vision and the rest of Superman's powers is the next best thing.

#3 Posted by JetiiMitra (8663 posts) - - Show Bio

Batman.

#4 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Edited by HumanRocket (8355 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku because of super saiyan hair.

#6 Posted by Eric8a92 (160 posts) - - Show Bio

Saiyans can also breathe in space

#7 Posted by Zijuun (854 posts) - - Show Bio

When you know a thread is going to escalate quickly~

#8 Posted by batmannflash (6224 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#9 Posted by negamegas (311 posts) - - Show Bio
#10 Edited by brainstorm01 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

infinity potential

#11 Posted by SirMethos (1335 posts) - - Show Bio

@eric8a92: The manga disagrees.

That said: Goku.

While Superman's capabilities are awesome, I would rather be the one famous for constantly pushing, and overcoming, his own limits, rather than someone who constantly has to be in perfect control of himself, to avoid killing everything and everyone around him.

#12 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

I don't want a wife or kids (even if I ignore them)

#13 Posted by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

it would be impossible to be goku because he's a saiyan all they do is fight. with superman's powers you can do anything have, any job you want and life you choose. besides controlling superman 's powers can't be that hard clark learn how to control them in smallville.

#14 Posted by mikex20 (2769 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither.

Superman is too powerful, I wouldn't want to be in constant fear that if I'm not in total concentration at all times I'm going to kill someone.

I have too much hate for everything Dragonball to be Goku.

#15 Posted by patrat18 (9812 posts) - - Show Bio

The original.

#16 Edited by brainstorm01 (1393 posts) - - Show Bio

superman has owesome powers but as goku i can learn any thing. Imagin goku with heat vision,intag.,telepathy...etc

#17 Posted by Deadgod (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman but this kind of thread have been done tons of times

#18 Posted by crash_ (159 posts) - - Show Bio

I choose Goku, Superman looks to invulnerable and to generic to me, On the other hand Goku has that goofy likeable character, Cool outfit, Cool hair, He is always fighting against the odds, Pushing his limits, Always learning new things and is very humble at that. While Superman is the more powerful of the two, I think Goku has more potential, Saiyans have the Hulk syndrome, Except with a twist the longer they fight the stronger they get(Although when Vegeta got angry at Bills for hitting Bulma, His power grew immensely for a brief moment, He was overpowering Bills) and unlike Hulk, They stay at the same level. Goku is extremely friendly and probably the more fun to be, Superman is more like the introvert type, Not many people can affiliate to him.

#19 Edited by PowerHerc (84331 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman.

No question. No doubt.

#20 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10714 posts) - - Show Bio

#21 Posted by Fallschirmjager (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you rather be 6'3 or 5'9?

#22 Posted by crash_ (159 posts) - - Show Bio

Would you rather be 6'3 or 5'9?

I think most people would probably prefer their own size, Besides choosing a character based on the height is pretty lame.

#23 Edited by Fallschirmjager (17825 posts) - - Show Bio

@crash_: serious answer to a non-serious question

#24 Posted by crash_ (159 posts) - - Show Bio
#25 Posted by SupremeHyperion (1527 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman... Goku is a nitwit in my mind and has always been one of the worst main characters of any brand. I think superman has a cooler array of powers and abilities without having to charge and all that. (especially since it doesn't take superman 7 episodes to do a move and he tends not to shout out his moves ahead of time tipping off his opponent)

#26 Posted by oceanmaster21 (8169 posts) - - Show Bio

superman for sure

#27 Edited by Chibi_cute (4553 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku pushed himself harder to achieve of what he is today..

Supes is just a typical already gifted invulnerable type.

Most who prefer supes must be americans.

#28 Edited by crash_ (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@supremehyperion said:

Superman... Goku is a nitwit in my mind and has always been one of the worst main characters of any brand. I think superman has a cooler array of powers and abilities without having to charge and all that. (especially since it doesn't take superman 7 episodes to do a move and he tends not to shout out his moves ahead of time tipping off his opponent)

Yeah they did have that problem in DBZ, The Frieza battle seemed especially long to me ha ha. Manga is way different though and DBZ Kai came along to fix things, Fillers removed, Battles much shorter, Overall better experience, Shame about the soundtrack though, I thought it was the best thing in DBZ. Now if only they could remake Yu Yu Hakusho.

@chibi_cute This community is 90% american, So not much of a shock.

#29 Edited by BlackWind (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

Neither. Superman's powerset is great and all, but there are other flying bricks I like better. And his personality is indeed something to admire, but admittedly, I'm more cynical. No to Goku because he's a deadbeat with no job.

#30 Posted by Deadgod (1499 posts) - - Show Bio

@crash_: I am not an American yet i still prefer Superman over Goku lol

#31 Posted by ssjgodkakarot (156 posts) - - Show Bio

as goku i ejoy myself & can ignore world

#32 Posted by crash_ (159 posts) - - Show Bio

@deadgod said:

@crash_: I am not an American yet i still prefer Superman over Goku lol

That's irrelephant.

#33 Posted by The_Titan_Lord (5818 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh..

#35 Posted by Stefano (347 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku, but only if I get all his powers, for example: instant transmission, all the transformations, telekinesis, mind reading…

#36 Posted by Gordyman (619 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku trained to get his powers, Superman was born with them. I vote Goku.

#37 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10714 posts) - - Show Bio

@gordyman said:

Goku trained to get his powers, Superman was born with them. I vote Goku.

That's bad logic, why would you wanna train to become like Goku, when you could just sun dip and be a god?

#38 Posted by Ironshinobi88 (1228 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku because I have varying levels of Power.

I am one of the few who thinks supes gets owned in a fight vs a goku tier character.

#39 Edited by BlackWind (6487 posts) - - Show Bio

@Ironshinobi88: You must not read many Goku vs Superman threads if you think it's that one sided, in fan view at least. Droves of people think Goku>Superman. Also, Superman isn't at a constant level either. He can be stronger or weaker.

#40 Posted by Saint_Wildcard (10714 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku wishes his movie fight was this good.

@Ironshinobi88: You must not read many Goku vs Superman threads if you think it's that one sided, in fan view at least. Droves of people think Goku>Superman. Also, Superman isn't at a constant level either. He can be stronger or weaker.

Some people, am I right.

#41 Posted by attatje (1421 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

#42 Posted by TypH (390 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku for me.

#43 Posted by Doomnaut (1993 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku.

#44 Posted by Immortal777 (7624 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman

With Goku not only would I not be particularly intelligent but I'd be a terrible husband and father. The only thing good about Goku is he has it easier than Superman because all he has to do is use the Dragon balls to make a wish.

#45 Posted by BlackLegRaph (685 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman. The possibilities are incredible!

#46 Posted by Gordyman (619 posts) - - Show Bio
#47 Posted by ssjgodkakarot (156 posts) - - Show Bio

lol

#48 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29501 posts) - - Show Bio

shut up

just

shut

up

#49 Posted by Cooldes (4120 posts) - - Show Bio

Goku duh

#50 Edited by cameron83 (7419 posts) - - Show Bio

This x 20000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

for me