Superman (Man of Steel) vs Hulk (Avengers)

• 150 results
Avatar image for deactivated-5b2e798651249
deactivated-5b2e798651249

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 1

Superman from Man of Steel squares off against Hulk from Avengers.

KEEP IN MIND THAT THIS IS ARM WRESTLING.

Round 1: Hulk at base strength.

Round 2: Hulk with 30 minutes to increase his strength.

Round 3: Hulk with an hour to increase his strength.

Who wins and why?

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk started to bitch it when the chitauri were concentrating fire on him =/... idk if that's normal, but from that, i'd go with Superman. Someone convince me why and how the Hulk wins, cause tbh, i'm going out on a limb here >=D

nickzambuto

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hulk started to bitch it when the chitauri were concentrating fire on him =/... idk if that's normal, but from that, i'd go with Superman. Someone convince me why and how the Hulk wins, cause tbh, i'm going out on a limb here >=D

That was a 5 second clip. The rest of the movie he was punking Thor and oneshotting spacewhales. MoS Superman doesn't stand a chance in an arm wrestle.

Avatar image for deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74
deactivated-5e3b7f04aeb74

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Man of Steel owns Hulk in everything from arm wrestling to beer pong to doing laundry.

Avatar image for baberaham_lincoln
Baberaham_Lincoln

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@nickzambuto: MoS superman was fighting two kryptonian soldiers (Feora and that big dude?) and handled it pretty well. That Zod fight was also impressive, throwing trains and other heavy shit at each other haha. The Hulk punching that space whale was awesome... damn. Change my answer then, Hulk wins it i guess.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By Pope052

(Sigh) another Man of Steel wanking thread...

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Superman withstood the force of a mountain, I'm pretty sure he rip hulk's arm off.

dum529001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

(Sigh) another Man of Steel wanking thread...

yep.

HyperViper97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Space whaleeeeeeeee

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@dum529001: @pope052: You guys do realize that I debate against him most of the time, right? I debate that MoS Superman loses to Avengers, Reeve Superman, Hancock, etc.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@frogdog said:

Superman withstood the force of a mountain, I'm pretty sure he rip hulk's arm off.

I don't recall this happening. Unless you're referring to when he crashed through the mountain when he was flying the first time.

Cable_Extreme

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, theoretically, Superman vs a space whale will just be Ice breath or Heat vision, or simply flying through it, that isn't a feat that puts hulk above Superman. Fighting two Kryptonians at once is a better feat in my book.

Pope052

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By Pope052

@logy5000: I never said you're not, but most of the MOS (Superman) fan wankers will take any chance they get to degrade the Avengers...

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@frogdog said:

I don't recall this happening. Unless you're referring to when he crashed through the mountain when he was flying the first time.

The world engine part of the movie

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hulk has no strength feats...

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@pope052 said:

@logy5000: I never said you're not, but most of the MOS (Superman) fan wankers will take any chance they get to degrade the Avengers...

Yeah I agree. People see the intensity of the fight between Zod and Superman and overestimate his strength.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: He one shots the Leviathan beast and out-muscled Thor.

@frogdog said:

@logy5000 said:

@frogdog said:

Oh that. I think that was more durability than strength though.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000 said:

@monsterstomp: He one shots the Leviathan beast and out-muscled Thor.

@frogdog said:

@logy5000 said:

@frogdog said:

Oh that. I think that was more durability than strength though.

It's a mixture of both, if superman didn't have any strength, he would be stuck in same spot.

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

User Lists: 16

#19  Edited By Fallschirmjager

I don't think it was ever defined that Hulk gets stronger the longer he's Hulked / the angrier he gets.

Either way...Man of Steel wins. His fight scenes and feats pretty much blow away all other CBM's to date.

Has nothing to do with which movie is better by the way. I love both movies and think Avengers is better (with 5 lead-in films there's no way it couldn't have been) but the strongest characters on the Avengers do not have impressive showing of power. Hulk and Thor are very much toned down.

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@fallschirmjager: It was demonstrated in Incredible Hulk when Hulk eventually defeated Abomination because he grew stronger.

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Superman wins.

_Cerberus_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for fallschirmjager
Fallschirmjager

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 32

#23  Edited By Fallschirmjager

@logy5000: There's no direct strength feats for Hulk than I can think of. The best I can think of his him punching one of the space-dragons and making its tail go upwards. But he didn't stop the momentum. And I have no clue how much it weights.

In his solo movie the best feats I can think of are him throwing a Forklift and a Humvee (both of which are about 3-5 tons)

Nam-Ek who isn't suppose to be as powerful as Superman tossed a burning locomotive a pretty long distance which is a 100-200~ ton feat. Superman was holding up an oil rig before the beams he was standing on collapsed - and that was before he started realizing his full power. That's probably a 100+ ton feat.

After that its all eye of the beholder to be honest. I think Superman had a better display of powers. I'm sorry if this somehow makes me a MoS fan boy or a Marvel hater or however you look at it. Just kind of the way I've seen it.

Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#24  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Stop complaining and saying anyone who disagrees is a fanboy. Fact is Kal has better feats and if you can't prove he doesn't all you're going to do is moan and complain about how we're fanboys. Grow a pair and make an argument.

Avatar image for ultrastarkiller
ULTRAstarkiller

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 18

Hulk could of thrown that oil tanker Superman could barely hold up lol. Hulk

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@logy5000:

He one shots the Leviathan beast and out-muscled Thor

That isn't a feat of strength and Thor was holding back.

@ultrastarkiller: Proof? Hulk has nothing but striking feats.

Kal has better feats of actual strength. Supporting an oil rig, standing up right under the World Engine.

Superman wins.

@lunacyde said:

Stop complaining and saying anyone who disagrees is a fanboy. Fact is Kal has better feats and if you can't prove he doesn't all you're going to do is moan and complain about how we're fanboys. Grow a pair and make an argument.

This too.

eternityx

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#27  Edited By eternityx

@monsterstomp: In a fight striking feats are what matter not lifting feats. Do you think the world strongest man, who has better lifting feats than tyson, can beat mike tyson in a fight?

By the way Superman wins although we never saw the Hulk go all out in the Avengers.

Pokeysteve

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

I don't remember Avengers Hulk's strength actually increasing. I don't think they really touched base on that.

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

Didn't watch man of steel, I'm waiting to see the superman who's going to be in the JL movie, but movie hulk was kinda weak so my vote is Supes

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@cgoodness: the same actor from mos is gonna be in jl also. Its gonna be a shared continuity like avengers.

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

sandiego008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I'm confused on how hulk was weak in Avengers. Nothing hurt him. He was "bothered" by being shot but not hurt. He also did mass damage ...

Cream_God

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

@zr0c00l: oh, then I need to watch it lol

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34  Edited By zr0c00l

@cgoodness: its pretty good, youll enjoy it. Not gonna spoil it but imo the end action scene puts avengers new york battle to shame scale wise it was on a whole other level

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: He was down and out for the rest of the fight from fire that based on calculations from Spacebattles.com would fail to penetrate the frontal armor of an M1A2 main battle tank and when he got back up, correct me if I'm wrong but there seems to be green fluid leaking from his nose.

MonsterStomp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@monsterstomp: In a fight striking feats are what matter not lifting feats. Do you think the world strongest man, who has better lifting feats than tyson, can beat mike tyson in a fight?

By the way Superman wins although we never saw the Hulk go all out in the Avengers.

Why are you telling me? I was arguing the same thing.

Superman has better lifting feats. Lifting feats have more merit in an arm wrestle than striking feats. I know that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Superman. MCU Hulk like Thor, is severely nerfed.

RisingBean

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@sandiego008: He was down and out for the rest of the fight from fire that based on calculations from Spacebattles.com would fail to penetrate the frontal armor of an M1A2 main battle tank and when he got back up, correct me if I'm wrong but there seems to be green fluid leaking from his nose.

Concentrated fire and all he had was a bloody nose. As per being down and out? He didn't do anything important, but he really wasn't out of the fight as he wasn't seriously hurt. That fire that supposedly wouldn't penetrate a tank didn't penetrate him either.

GodDamnIronMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Loading Video...

That Chitauri ship that BB punched is easily over 1000tons..... And he done all that in just using one hand!

I think Superman in the man of steel is struggle to lift 500tons using both hands

Avatar image for ancient_0f_days
Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

zr0c00l

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days: @goddamnironman:

Yeah id like to know where you came up with 1000 tons aswell...... Youd figure something weighing that much would pancake a building rather than just scraping off a floor or two and roll/fall off when falling out of the sky( the one thor and hulk teamed) or you know do more than crush a taxi when sections break off (the feat you posted) pretty sure it weighs a bit less personally.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I also remember Hulk getting KTFO by falling a few thousand meters from the sky .... Superman got launched into space and piledriven back down...still awake and still fighting ....

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 JediXMan  Moderator

Superman still wins, like he did in all of the other threads.

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@ancient_0f_days said:

@goddamnironman: easily over 1000 tons cus you say it is? Seems legit!!!

i said it's a guess..... but at least i can proof my point... and what you've done? If you are a MoS fanboy, try and prove it with words!

You can prove it's easily above 1000 tons? Really, and you've done that? NOPE!!! Who are you calling a fanboy? You mad bro? Hulk got KTFO by falling from the sky, Superman got pile driven from space to the ground...come at me bro

JediXMan

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#47 JediXMan  Moderator

That Chitauri ship that BB punched is easily over 1000tons.....

That's the weight of 10 modern (Ford-class) Aircraft carriers.

Just pointing that out...

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ancient_0f_Days

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brolytard1337

........ Where did I? Oh, I guess this is why you deleted your post right? Ah, I see .....

no harm done...>:)

Avatar image for guardian_of_gravity
Guardian_of_Gravity

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jedixman: An aircraft carrier weighs 16k (for really tiny ones) to 90k tons, a hundred ton supercarrier would have to be made from aerogel. :P