Superman is dead long live Superman.

• 65 results
SandMan_

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

All of these is just making me think that Superman, along side with Aquaman, is the most misunderstood character in fiction.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#52  Edited By w0nd

Superman losing what he is not due to this new generation. It is due to DC paranoidly thinking that to get Superman to reclaim his spot as most popular superhero from Batman, they need to make Superman more like Batman. The new generation is not at fault for DC's capricious decisions.

more like batman in what way? He wasn't dark or mysterious burying anger what so ever, he was very polite. Not to mention it's not like batman goes around snapping necks.

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

I'm really getting sick of people complaining about Man of Steel nonstop. He never "stood by and let people die" and was never a "neglectful brat." I have NO IDEA what movie you saw, but it sure as hell wasn't Man of Steel.

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#54  Edited By lolzstastic

@wavemotioncannon said:

@joshmightbe: I know but people are going on here like they SA Supes back.

Why would anyone want asshole-Superman back?

Instead of you guys calling the OP ignorant, and facepalming him, why don't you guys try understand the message he is trying to get across, and see things from his point of view. Oh, does that require too much maturity from you guys?

Because there's no message, just overreaction. It's not like he killed Zod, said a clever one liner and flew away.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Instead of you guys calling the OP ignorant, and facepalming him, why don't you guys try understand the message he is trying to get across, and see things from his point of view. Oh, does that require too much maturity from you guys?

What message?

Lvenger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 50

User Lists: 18

@wavemotioncannon: I don't want SA Superman back I just don't want Superman to be Batman

QFT. Not every character has to be like Batman to be successful and uniquely appealing. People seem to have forgotten that.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By frogdog

@frogdog: Figure it out yourself.

Complaining about a character they have no clue about isn't a message, it called being uninformed.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@frogdog: Complaining about an iconic character slowly being changed from who he is is called respecting the character :)

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

You sir deserving a *FACEPALM OF SPECTACLUR NOUTHINGNESS OF STUPENDIUS DUMBTACULAR*

lilben42

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Hahahahhahaha man this was hilarious.

frogdog

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#62  Edited By frogdog

@wolverine08 said:

@frogdog: Complaining about an iconic character slowly being changed from who he is is called respecting the character :)

Nothing was changed, people are laching on to some false pretense of what superman was.

Avatar image for deactivated-64332b810a025
deactivated-64332b810a025

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I always found Superman to be kind of bland. I always liked his villains more than him and they always made the story for me.

lolzstastic

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@theocitylegend said:

I always found Superman to be kind of bland. I always liked his villains more than him and they always made the story for me.

I would say this has nothing to do with the topic at hand but then again there's no topic.

Vortex13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

I remember there being a topic way back about how Captain America shouldn't kill since he's supposed to stand for the American way and be this Boy Scout.... He was a soldier and there are plenty of Americans that kill people in the line of duty that are perfectly wonderful people.

It's kind of the same thing with superman for me. I'm going to guarantee that there are a fair number of soldiers, cops, and other law officials that were boy scouts.

Loading Video...