Superman Batman World's Finest Movie Opinion

Rheza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Edited By Rheza

I want this, this is an interesting ways to introduce the new Batman. Writing the new Batman to directly contrast Superman is brilliant. This would all be well if they had a decent writer, or a better director. I fairly enjoyed Man of Steel movie, but it wasn't as great as people praise it to be. David S. Goyer is not a competent writer, I didn't like the Nolan Batman trilogy. Batman did not fight smart, he didn't invent anything he just took Wayne Tech's most valuable experimental products and road it around Gotham without anyone knowing, I couldn't take him seriously with that stupid voice, and he was hardly a detective. Heath Ledger was an excellent Joker, but not the Joker I rather have. I liked two face, he was great, and Bane was unbearable because of his voice and his inability to break the Batman's will. Honestly my favorite part of the movie is when Rachel died. I admit that the movies are going the right direction, but they're not there yet.

Since I am a fan of DC and their heroes and I hope I may work in comic/tv/movies/games in my future after college I had some ideas. Some just cosmetic some story wise.

- The Superman costume should have black compared to the yellow behind the S shield

- His suit should be a bit brighter but still dark

- They should get rid of the black fins on the sides of the costume

- Superman should be very hesitant on how he uses his powers because of what happened in the first film.

- When Superman is Clark Kent he should have his hair down and shaggy, and he needs to change his body language.

- Batman's costume should resemble the Earth- One or the New 52 costumes. Not like Nolan's, because the full black suit looks bad and generally it's not cool.

- Use this movie to create a contrast between Batman's and Superman's personality and how they approach problems.

- Batman needs to fight smart

-Batman needs to be resourceful

-Batman needs to be a detective

-Batman should interrogating criminals very harshly.

-Clark should meet Bruce because Bruce is funding the rebuilding of Metropolis and Clark got an interview with him.

- Batman should be between 2-3 years in and he's only a myth, but pretty experienced.