Superhero Team Replacements

Derpster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 3

On this thread I'll be explaining which members of superhero teams are useless and who should replace them. Anybody is welcome!

Avengers

No Caption Provided

Member That's Useless

Hawkeye

No Caption Provided

His role on the team is to be the tough guy rebel without too much power that's mysterious. And had a dark past. He's useless because all he does is shoot people with arrows. Heck, in the movies, he's even ran out of arrows. I like the character for saying so I'm sorry for doing this but the replacement is...

Wolverine

No Caption Provided

Yup Wolverine. He'd be a great replacement. He has unbreakable bones and claws. And no, he won't run out of those. Unless, you know Magneto comes out... People like Wolverine way more than Hawkeye... Ask a little kid who their favorite Avengers is they won't say Hawkeye ever.

Member That's Useless

Black Widow

No Caption Provided

Black Widow is useless. Maybe more useless than Hawkeye. She's literally just a spy. With some guns. She's pratically useless to the rest of the Avengers! I like the character but she's useless on the Avengers. The only reason she's on is because they need a female. So the replacement is...

Captain Marvel (Carol Danvers)

No Caption Provided

She's way better. She has some military experience. She has very powerful powers. And shes not a side character. She's one of the most powerful heroes in the Marvel Universe! So it'll make sense to replace Black Widow for her!

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

@derpster: You want to replace Avengers with other Avengers ?

Derpster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Sorry I should have been more specific... I meant movies. Yes I know some are from different companies but still.

Maddpanda531

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I actually really like MCU Black Widow. Can't say much about MCU Hawkeye (he hasn't had much screen time), but I'm really excited to see him in Age of Ultron.

kgb725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Carol isn't in the MCU yet

Derpster

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@maddpanda

I don't want them to get rid of the character, don't get me wrong... I'm just saying they're supposed to be Earth's Mightiest Heroes and all she has are ninja skills and guns.

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 11

so that's it........

MasterKungFu

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3