#1 Posted by TheCannon (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

#2 Posted by TheCannon (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

Title speaks for itself.

#3 Posted by SmashBrawler (5731 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

#4 Posted by XImpossibruX (5174 posts) - - Show Bio

Ironman 3 the most, because it finally reveals the consequences of parading around as a superhero. Someone gonna nuke yo house.

Man of Steel ehh... I couldn't see a decent plot for a Superman film, hopefully I will be wrong.

The Wolverine............ no

Thor 2 takes second as Thor didn't have 1 epic moment in the whole Avengers movie.

#5 Posted by The_Tree (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel, no doubt.

#6 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

#7 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Of Steel is killing me with anticipation.

#8 Posted by TheCannon (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

Man of Steel, no doubt.

@Kal'smahboi said:

Man of Steel.

@CrimsonCake said:

May I ask why? Not trying to be rude or start an argument, just want everyone's thoughts.

#9 Posted by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@CrimsonCake said:

May I ask why? Not trying to be rude or start an argument, just want everyone's thoughts.

Because this is the opportunity to start a shared universe for DC.

I'm sure Iron Man 3, Thor: Dark world, and Wolverine will be great and all but here's DC's chance to finally get back on track.

#10 Posted by kingjoeg (693 posts) - - Show Bio

Hard choice between man of steel and iron man 3. Had to pick Man of steel because it could finaly be a great superman movie...maybe.

#11 Posted by Kal'smahboi (3517 posts) - - Show Bio
@TheCannon: Based on what little we've seen so far, I have very high hopes for this movie. That, and it's something that I've wanted for forever. Superman's mah boi, after all ;)

If you want to take the time, I wrote a short blog about my thoughts on what we've seen so far. It's here.
#12 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel in the hopes that it is great and we finally get a Wonder Woman movie.

#13 Posted by TheCannon (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

@CrimsonCake said:

@TheCannon said:

@CrimsonCake said:

Because this is the opportunity to start a shared universe for DC.

I'm sure Iron Man 3, Thor: Dark world, and Wolverine will be great and all but here's DC's chance to finally get back on track.

@Kal'smahboi said:

@TheCannon: Based on what little we've seen so far, I have very high hopes for this movie. That, and it's something that I've wanted for forever. Superman's mah boi, after all ;)

If you want to take the time, I wrote a short blog about my thoughts on what we've seen so far. It's here.

Okay. Just wondering your thoughts. And I will take a look at the blog.

#14 Posted by SandMan_ (4528 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Of Steel

Its f*cking Superman, dude!

#15 Edited by The_Tree (7450 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon: Because it looks like we're finally going to get a good modern Superman movie, courtesy of Zack Snyder and an all-star cast. Not to mention Superman's one of my all time favorite superheroes.

#16 Posted by Razero (336 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm wary of Man of Steel. I want it to be good, but I have an ominous feeling it won't.

I haven't seen anything of Thor or Wolverine, so my current top choice is Iron man.

#17 Posted by TheVoiceOfReason (747 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel, Iron Man 3 would be first but after remembering Iron Man 2 I decided to go with Man of Steel.

#18 Edited by Mega_spidey01 (3078 posts) - - Show Bio

iron man 3 hell yeah.

i need to see a wolverine trailer before i can decide if i want to see it or not.

#19 Posted by TheCannon (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

Man of Steel in the hopes that it is great and we finally get a Wonder Woman movie.

If Man of Steel being successful did give us a WW movie, then that'd be my pick and I'd make sure I'm first in line for Man of Steel. But I just don't see it.

#20 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon said:

@Blood1991 said:

If Man of Steel being successful did give us a WW movie, then that'd be my pick and I'd make sure I'm first in line for Man of Steel. But I just don't see it.

It is the only glimmer of hope I have left, leave me be to dream.

#21 Posted by BiteMe-Fanboy (7829 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

then Thor 2.

#22 Posted by JLDoom (2310 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of steel!!

#23 Posted by Crom-Cruach (8850 posts) - - Show Bio

This, because everyone knows Santa Claus is a Super-Hero

then man of steel.

#24 Posted by TheCannon (18671 posts) - - Show Bio

@Blood1991 said:

@TheCannon said:

@Blood1991 said:

It is the only glimmer of hope I have left, leave me be to dream.

Okay. I apologize.

#25 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

2013 is his year, baby!

#26 Posted by Jack Donaghy (1020 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel from what I've seen of it looks good and I'm excited at the idea of a shared DC movie universe being started.

#27 Posted by LexLuthor (101 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel

#28 Posted by ClarkJosephKent1938DC (682 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Of Steel

#29 Posted by Shotgun (900 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel for sure.

#30 Posted by xybernauts (858 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheCannon

For me, I'm satisfied with the helping of Thor and Iron Man I got from The Avengers movie we saw last year. I also feel the same way about Wolverine. We've seen 4 movies from Wolverine spanning the last decade so I'm OK. What I need is a good helping of Superman. His character who hasn't had a decent movie since the early 1980's and the Superman Returns movie was like eating a piece of stale bread. I need me some Superman.

@Razero @XImpossibruX said:

Man of Steel ehh... I couldn't see a decent plot for a Superman film, hopefully I will be wrong.

Actually there is a pretty decent plot in DCnU Action Comics. If it's anything like that they I think it'll be a great movie. So I'm feeling optimistic.

#31 Posted by mrdecepticonleader (18041 posts) - - Show Bio

Not sure,voted Iron Man 3 really looking forward to seeing the Mandarin finally appear in an Iron Man film

#32 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

IM3.

#33 Posted by Z3RO180 (6534 posts) - - Show Bio

man of steel been waiting for this movie since i saw i on the home page many a moon ago

#34 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

I voted Man of Steel because I'm a massive Superman fan and it sounds great!

Although, I have seen that Iron Man 3 trailer 60 times...

#35 Posted by supermanfan1234 (206 posts) - - Show Bio

man of steel!!

#36 Posted by Strider92 (16443 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 3. Not really interested in the others at all.

#37 Posted by Icon (2077 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel

#38 Posted by xxxddd (3572 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2.

#39 Posted by War Killer (20193 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

#40 Posted by Zomboid (740 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel, hands down. I have really high hopes for this one.

#41 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

Thor 2. I want to see what they'll do different and to see the Dark World and the expanded universe and all that. It will be interesting specially with the new director

Iron Man 3 and Man of Steel are close seconds but Iron Man seems it will be good and it's the closest one, so Im not that excited atleast for now. Man of Steel seems a bit off, I donno, I still have cold feet about it, specially after DC said they will do Justice League in 2015! wolverine is meh, It's cool to see wolverine in japan and all, fiighting the silver samurai, but seriously, the continuity is all screwed up and we've seen wolverine many times already, but who knows, it might surprise us

#42 Posted by RedOwl_1 (1664 posts) - - Show Bio

Man Of Steel, I really want to know what they can do with Superman.

#43 Posted by JediXMan (30592 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel.

#44 Edited by _Zombie_ (10442 posts) - - Show Bio

Iron Man 3. I'm really hoping that Kingsley's Mandarin is good. Thor 2 gets close, though, because of Eccleston playing the villain.

#45 Posted by The Stegman (24360 posts) - - Show Bio

Man of Steel no doubt 

1. He's Superman 

2. Iron Man 2 and the last three X men films haven't impressed me, so I'm not too excited about their sequels 

3. Thor?...nah, again, wasn't too impressed by the first one.

#46 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

I'm shocked that anyone picked Wolverine at all.

Please, to whoever voted it, tell me just what there is to be excited about regarding that movie at all.