Superhero movie questions

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Hey guys Im a little confused about some things in the upcoming movies. I was just reading that a few movies are upcoming:

Guardians of the Galaxy

Avengers: Age of Ultron

Thor: The Dark world

Captain America: Winter Soldier

Black Panther (not sure if its confirmed)

Ant Man (again not sure if its confirmed)

And more at : http://www.imdb.com/list/P8fhEI7Ga5k/?ref_=tt_rls_1

Besides excitement, I kinda need some things explained and maybe get your thoughts

First question is this, seeing as avengers 2 will feature Ultron over Thanos (going by title anyway) What is the relationship between the two in the comics? And was Ultron the guy bowing to Thanos in the end scene of Avengers 1?

Second Question: Is Thanos one of the major enemies of the Guardians aswell?

Third: Do you think that Marvel plans to have Thanos be the mastermind and Ultron the "pawn" so to speak in Avengers 2? If so this might explain why Movies featuring two more Avengers are upcoming, introducing them as a segway into avengers 3 and saving the actual Action for Thanos for Avengers 3

Fourth: Have the Guardians and Avengers ever worked together? If yes i thought that they may end up doing a conjoined movie to fight the likes of Thanos, seeing as Thanos is confirmed for Guardians as an enemy, but not a direct one, and he is pretty much confirmed for Avengers because it would be stupid for marvel NOT to capitalize on his Cameo.

Fifth: On the list aalso are Silver Surfer and Fantastic Four, do you think that this is leading up to something else or just two separate movies?

Any thoughts from you guys would be cool, and if you have an answer to either question... Thanks

Sylvain

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By Sylvain

Just wait and all your questions will be answered!

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

im curious to hear everyones opinions though, plus they dont come out for a few years some of them so...

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

Ok, here we go....

As far as I know Black Panther and Ant-Man have not been confirmed.

Ultron was not the guy bowing to Thanos in the end scene, that was a Chitari leader.

I think so, but I don't know much about the Guardians.

We can't tell until we see Avengers 2.

I don't know if they ever have in the comics, but they might in the films.

The Fantastic 4 movie rights are owned by Fox (along with Spider-Man and the X-Men) not Marvel Studios. They can't make a Fantastic 4 movie.

killers10333

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rulerofthisuniverse: Thanks, so does that mean spiderman and wolverine probably wont appear in any avenger movies? Either way, what is the relationship between Ultron and Thanos? or do you think marvel is just randomly gonna pit Ultron against the Avengers and explain the whole Thanos thing in an unrelated form

Avatar image for rulerofthisuniverse
RulerOfThisUniverse

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

@killers10333: Spider-Man and any of the X-Men (including Wolverine) won't appear in any of the Avengers films, unless Disney and Fox make some sort of agreement (which probably won't happen). As for the relationship between Thanos and Ultron, as far as I know, they have none. Ultron is just a robot created by Hank Pym (he'll have a different origin in the movie, although we don't know what yet), completely unrelated to Thanos (although they may change that in the movie).