#1 Edited by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

So here's how this is played, I'l start by putting a picture of a hero in this post, and one by one you'll put up a 1 character who is related to them in some way, a partner, a relative, a villain, a rival, a protege, a pet, or even a cross universe counterpart (Like DC vs Marvel).  Also, if we make it back to a character who was previously posted posted, the game resets, so try to look to see who is there, (note I'll probably make this mistake if the forum gets long enough, so don't feel bad about breaking the chain).  You may post more than once, but you must wait until at least 6 characters after your previous post.  Everyone got it, good, so let's start off with:

Daredevil
#2 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio

#3 Posted by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

The Kingpin
#4 Posted by lastdrag0n89 (590 posts) - - Show Bio

#5 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio

#6 Posted by LT1085 (3658 posts) - - Show Bio

I think we're going to need a ruling on this...

#7 Posted by humanfly26 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

just a suggestion, you should @ reply the person you are responding to so that it is easier to follow the chain. either that or actually say what the connection between the characters is (e.g. Daredevil and Elektra = lovers, spider-man and kingpin=enemies, etc.)... good idea for a game though!

#8 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

#9 Posted by humanfly26 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy: tell me if this is too much of a stretch, but Deadshot is the DC equivalent of Bullseye (Deadeye was an Alagam combination of the characters)

#10 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky: sorry if this wasn't clear, I meant for you to connect it to the last character added, so your's would be spider-man, not the initial character, but it can work for now
#11 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio
@GothamRed: Well, I meant to reply to brc2000 because Bullseye was the Kingpin#s fav killer for some time but lastdrag0n89 and I posted pretty much at the same time and I was too lazy to edit. lol

@humanfly26: Because Deadshot was once "shot dead" (Joker quote, sorry lol) by this guy:

#12 Posted by humanfly26 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
@GothamRed said:
"You may post more than once, but you must wait until at least 10 characters after your previous post."
has this rule been repealed? if so, let me know because I have a good connection for this one! :-)
#13 Posted by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio
@humanfly26 said:
" @GothamRed said:
"You may post more than once, but you must wait until at least 10 characters after your previous post."
has this rule been repealed? if so, let me know because I have a good connection for this one! :-) "
Yea. It should probably be reduced to 5 or even less until the thread gets really popular
#14 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio
@humanfly26 said:
" @GothamRed said:
has this rule been repealed? if so, let me know because I have a good connection for this one! :-) "
whistles Don't know why you quoted that. kicks some dirt into the air o_O
#15 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@humanfly26: no sorry, rules still withstanding, but if you get more people to come play ten replies will go by faster
#16 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@brc2000: I was hoping raising the number would give people more incentive to invite their friends and follwers here to play
#17 Posted by humanfly26 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
@GothamRed said:
" @humanfly26: no sorry, rules still withstanding, but if you get more people to come play ten replies will go by faster "
alright, i asked some people, but i still think ten is a lot.. and now we wait..
#18 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio
@humanfly26 said:
" @N7_Normandy: tell me if this is too much of a stretch, but Deadshot is the DC equivalent of Bullseye (Deadeye was an Alagam combination of the characters)

"
seems like a bit of a stretch
#19 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

keep the game moving

#20 Posted by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy said:
" @humanfly26 said:
" @N7_Normandy: tell me if this is too much of a stretch, but Deadshot is the DC equivalent of Bullseye (Deadeye was an Alagam combination of the characters)

"
seems like a bit of a stretch "
Doesn't seem too far off to me.Two people with deadly aim who are often hired as mercenaries/assassins.
#21 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

okay who is connected to deadshot?

#22 Posted by Liberty (9182 posts) - - Show Bio

#23 Edited by Formidable (200 posts) - - Show Bio

Catman
#24 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@Risky: @brc2000: @lastdrag0n89: @Risky: @LT1085: @humanfly26: @N7_Normandy: Okay, I'll lower the game rule form 10 posts to 6, is that better?
#25 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

Bane

#26 Posted by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

Scandal.
#27 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@Formidable : need to wait a bit before you go again, at least 6 characters between this and your last
#28 Posted by Formidable (200 posts) - - Show Bio
@GothamRed said:
" @Formidable : need to wait a bit before you go again, at least 6 characters between this and your last "
Ok...deleted...was just trying to keep it going..seemed like it was stalling.
#29 Posted by humanfly26 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio

only two more characters until i can post again!

#30 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Vandal 
#31 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@Formidable : yeah i get it, but i have to be fair to everyone
#32 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@humanfly26: so you're almost at 6
#33 Posted by Multiverse (265 posts) - - Show Bio
@N7_Normandy:  Vandal Savage has fought the Justice Society. Jay Garrick is a member of the Justice Society.

#34 Posted by Black Lantern Mar-vell (2015 posts) - - Show Bio

#35 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio
@Formidable : @Multiverse: @Black Lantern Mar-vell: @N7_Normandy:  
Have you voted for your favorite hero who didn't make Liberty's first hero list, cause if not you should definitely do it, you're hero needs your support, if you never saw the first list, it's who'd you'd expect, (Batman, Superman, Wonder Woman, Zatanna, Wally West, GL's Guy or Hal, Spider-Man, Wolverine, Thor, and Steve Rogers) you's can vote for anyone except those eleven, good luck.  You can find the page for it here: 
                                                                                               The "B-List"                                                                                   
#36 Posted by Aarimichii (38 posts) - - Show Bio

Jade (Alan's daughter) 

Jade (Alan's daughter)
#37 Posted by queenfrost_ (2499 posts) - - Show Bio
@Aarimichii: Both brought back from the dead as well as Jade.
and why do we have to wait 6 posts? I think the game would progress more if we didn't need to.

#38 Edited by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio
@queenfrost_:  More than obvious I guess. The male version (among other things) ;)

#39 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

They fought for Marvel vs DC

Angel/Archangel
#40 Posted by Arkham J (136 posts) - - Show Bio
@Formidable :  catman is win (Y) 

@GothamRed: 
Uncanny X-Force #2
#41 Posted by N7_Normandy (2430 posts) - - Show Bio

Mr Sinister
#42 Posted by Ultimate JSA (2840 posts) - - Show Bio

#43 Posted by humanfly26 (1487 posts) - - Show Bio
@Ultimate JSA: didn't someone already use apocalypse on the last page?
#44 Posted by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

According to the rules, the game should reset.

#45 Posted by Kreature (184 posts) - - Show Bio

Superman
#46 Posted by brc2000 (1680 posts) - - Show Bio

Power GIrl
#47 Posted by Risky (12616 posts) - - Show Bio
@brc2000:
Her main earth counterpart

#48 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

by the way, when the game resets, you don't have to wait your six turns from the last game, if that wasn't clear or stated before.  So if you posted in the last game, it doesn't carry over when it resets.@Ultimate JSA: Out of curiosity, were you trying to restart the game, or did you not see the last page, I'm not saying you did  anything wrong, the goal is to just keep this going for as long as possible, so check every page at least for now, since there or only 3.  Also, thank you for participating.

#49 Posted by GothamRed (2561 posts) - - Show Bio

teamed up (with a supergirl so it counts) in marvel vs DC (I like cross universe)

She-Hulk
#50 Posted by WarChild (716 posts) - - Show Bio
@GothamRed said:
" teamed up (with a supergirl so it counts) in marvel vs DC (I like cross universe)
 She-Hulk
"