Supergirl is different from Superman

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Hey guys. Today I will talk about Supergirl. Okay yeah I know...some people will say that "are you crazy, how can you say Supergirl is better character than Superman ? ".

Okay let me explain, first I want to mention that I LOVE Superman alot. I really do. He is really for me among greatest Superhero of all time. I just want to clarify here that I understand some people arguement about Supergirl is better character than Superman.

Okay , we all know origin of Superman which is alien baby sent to earth just before the planet itself explode. The alien baby grew up and be part of our human culture. The thing about Supergirl is...She is teenager. She saw her home planet explode infront of her eyes and she saw how his parents die in the explosion. Wow it is much more darker origin than Superman. Also when she come to earth, she find hard and difficult to adapt to human culture because unlike Superman who grow up since kids in human culture, Supergirl grow up in Kryptonian culture and it is very different culture. Supergirl personality is also different from Superman. You can say that Superman is more "boyscout" but she is not. I'm not saying Supergirl is bad girl, no not at all. Besides that, Supergirl is in alot way which something teenagers can relate not just because Supergirl is teenegars (particularly women) herself, she also face the same problem to teenagers do.

Okay guys, just want to clarify for last time, I LOVE SUPERMAN ALOT