#1 Posted by superdan6180 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

Does anyone else think that SB's new suit (along with Kid Flash and Wondergirl) look like rejects from Tron? FAIL

#2 Posted by Jonny_Anonymous (33069 posts) - - Show Bio
@superdan6180 said:

Does anyone else think that SB's new suit (along with Kid Flash and Wondergirl) look like rejects from Tron? FAIL

nope
#3 Posted by KainScion (2973 posts) - - Show Bio

@superdan6180: yep. they blow. and the fact that both artists from the book cant draw distinguishing faces. they all look like they're related.

#4 Posted by Kallarkz (3303 posts) - - Show Bio

Nope

#5 Posted by htb106 (1641 posts) - - Show Bio

oh no, you predicted Dc's next big crossover...

#6 Posted by superdan6180 (12 posts) - - Show Bio

In my opinion, it shows a lack of creativity. Maybe this will change and there is a reason for it, but for now it sucks.

@KainScion said:

@superdan6180: yep. they blow. and the fact that both artists from the book cant draw distinguishing faces. they all look like they're related.

Yes....yes they do.

#7 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4527 posts) - - Show Bio

The suits are horrible, I wish everyone would let tha Tron look die out, They did something similar to Ironman in marvel. This reminds me of the vampire craze gl;ad that died out.

#8 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

I dont think it's bad, it looks cool IMO

I have bigger problems with the distinguishable faces as many have mentioned already

#9 Posted by Fuchsia_Nightingale (10180 posts) - - Show Bio

Look I don't like them that much,I feels it separates Conner from Kal and Kara whose costumes are more Krypton lore inspired, but for the story the TT are in it's fine.

#10 Posted by BlackArmor (6137 posts) - - Show Bio

I like it on Superboy and I hope he keeps it instead of the initially planned biker look. But it looks terrible on almost everyone else and I'm glad that the solicits show everyone else getting rid of them

#11 Posted by Cavemold (1679 posts) - - Show Bio

I miss shirt and jeans and teen titans is like tron

#12 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

I think the TRON-fits are temporary. They don't thrill me but I wasn't crazy about their outfits to begin with so it seems like a lateral move, IMO. I do like the unified look for team books, however. For example, I was always fond of matching X-Men outfits.

#14 Posted by AweSam (7373 posts) - - Show Bio

I really do dislike his costume, it doesn't make much sense, but at least they're not going with the overused hooded look. They should really give him a cape.

#15 Posted by GuruOfFunk (442 posts) - - Show Bio

I agree that it's not great although I somewhat like it. I was never a huge fan of the t shirt and jeans, always thought that he needed some sort of suit.

#16 Edited by reaperOnyx (1157 posts) - - Show Bio

Am I the only one who only cares about the story and couldn't care less about what he wears.

#17 Posted by Jayso4201 (595 posts) - - Show Bio
#18 Posted by lifeboy (1675 posts) - - Show Bio

I liked it aswell. Cassie's I'm not to sure of but superboys looks good. Its iconic.