#1 Posted by andrewbullheaded (22 posts) - - Show Bio

Do you think that superboy prime will appear in the New 52? Personally i dislike superboy-prime i just hope they will make him more interesting.

Here is a What if? question.

How would the pre-52 DC universe would look like if Superboy Prime was never created ??

#2 Posted by minigunman123 (3116 posts) - - Show Bio

Pre-Flashpoint*. "52" is a seperate event, and thus Pre-52 refers to a time before that event.

Anyway. If Superboy Prime was never created, we'd certainly have lots more characters in Pre-Flashpoint DC; other than that I can't personally speak for the full consequences, I've only seen him in the main Infinite Crisis issues and The New Teen Titans' last graphic novel before the New-52. I'm fairly certain he's been in many more issues than those. If I had to guess, the Infinite Crisis arc might not have happened at all.

#3 Posted by Tohoma (1439 posts) - - Show Bio

Superboy-prime in my opinion was an interesting character during the Infinite Crisis. I would love to see him in the DC universe but I would doubt that DC would bring him back.

#4 Posted by SHAZAM117 (3021 posts) - - Show Bio

I don't know if SBP will make an appearance or not..Would be interesting seeing how everything was rebooted in the Flashpoint events if he did debut

#5 Posted by Primebonnick (2202 posts) - - Show Bio

doubt worse after what they did to him in the teen titans, but if another big event happens thats when he will maybe come back as he always appears in them.

#6 Posted by Charetter115 (475 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope not. I like the whole 1 universe thing the new 52 has going on

#7 Posted by Avenging-X-Bolt (13174 posts) - - Show Bio

@Charetter115 said:

I hope not. I like the whole 1 universe thing the new 52 has going on

the multiverse is still here. hence Earth-2 and the upcoming multiversity

#8 Posted by TDK_1997 (14896 posts) - - Show Bio

I think he might appear in Earth 2 or something like that.

#9 Posted by cleft_boy_wonder (5 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they all ready put Superboy Prime into the new 52 but's now its the son of lois lane an superman, and also he has another adgenda his has to do, probably he is going to go crazy then...

#10 Posted by AweSam (7375 posts) - - Show Bio

I think they all ready put Superboy Prime into the new 52 but's now its the son of lois lane an superman, and also he has another adgenda his has to do, probably he is going to go crazy then...

Then he's not SBP. Superboy Prime is Superman from Earth Prime. If he's not Superman from Earth Prime, then it's not SBP.

#11 Posted by New_World_Order (13230 posts) - - Show Bio

Would be cool if he did.

#12 Posted by reaverlation (15904 posts) - - Show Bio

I wouldn't mind

#13 Posted by DrMantisToboggan (594 posts) - - Show Bio

@minigunman123: he first appeared in a minor role during COIE, he was also in sinestro corps war.

If he does return IMO it won't be anytime soon. He was sort of a 4th wall breaker and a gimmick that most people didn't seem to care for, so I'd guess they'd have to change him up a good bit

#14 Posted by DarthAznable (6973 posts) - - Show Bio

Did he? :O

#15 Posted by LarryAshlynn (692 posts) - - Show Bio

They say it's earth3 Lois and Alexander Luthor's kid from forever evil

#16 Posted by GreatCaesarsGhost (2754 posts) - - Show Bio

I want him to be same character with memories of the other worlds, pre and post crisis. With that said, keep him on the shelf for awhile, no hurry at all.