Super Speed?

kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By kinggamer97

Is there any other character from any world thats as near as fast as the flash.If so can you name them.

Methos

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 4

#2  Edited By Methos

several...

The Runner is a lot faster...

also name which Flash you're using for a baseline as Superman is hundreds of times faster than Jay Garrick when he wore the Flash name

M

kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By kinggamer97

I'm baselining Wally West

Midnightist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#4  Edited By Midnightist
caption
caption

The Black Flash he was created specifically to catch speedsters because there too fat for regular death no one could truly out run him, Wally only survived because he raced him to the end of time and death means nothing there
King_Saturn

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#5  Edited By King_Saturn
Road Runner, Speedy Gonzales, possibly Superman
Lunacyde

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#6  Edited By Lunacyde  Moderator

Superman.....technically with teleporting one could move as fast as flash.....I think

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By mimic12

Northstar can move at 99% at the speed of light and he can also fly that fast to. Well he can move faster then that but it puts grate strees on his body.

The_Martian

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 22

#8  Edited By The_Martian

There are several that are faster than Flash, I'm too lazy to name them.

mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#9  Edited By mimic12
kinggamer97 said:
"Is there any other character from any world thats as near as fast as the flash.If so can you name them."

1 Superman
2 Quicksilver
3 Northstar
4 Mimic but only if he copies someone with super speed.
5 Sonic the Hedgehog
6 Speed Demon
7 Surge
8 Speed yes there is someone named Speed.
9 Zoom
10 Aurora
11 The Silver Streak
 12 Hyperion
There are more I just dont want to name all of them.
danhimself

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#10  Edited By danhimself
mimic12 said:
"kinggamer97 said:
"Is there any other character from any world thats as near as fast as the flash.If so can you name them."

1 Superman
2 Quicksilver
3 Northstar
4 Mimic but only if he copies someone with super speed.
5 Sonic the Hedgehog
6 Speed Demon
7 Surge
8 Speed yes there is someone named Speed.
9 Zoom
10 Aurora
11 The Silver Streak
 12 Hyperion
There are more I just dont want to name all of them."
quicksilver is no where near as fast as the flash...mimic only gets half the speed of anyone he copies.......not sure about the rest but im sure the flash is faster then any of them
mimic12

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By mimic12

If I had to take a gess I would say Northstar is the fastes one.

Here are the powers of the Flash.

All of the various Flash incarnations share a few powers common to all of them. These include the ability to move superhumanly fast, increased reaction time, incredible stamina allowing him to run long distances without tiring, the ability to think at a superhuman rate to match his movements, wounds heal at a superhuman rate, ignoring certain laws physics such as friction and other laws related to movement. The Flash is also able to vibrate incredibly fast allowing to accomplish such feats as melting through ice.

All of The Flashs' powers are connected to a source known as the Speed Force The Speed Force allows them survive and perform amazing feats whiling traveling at incredible speeds. The Speed Force has also allowed various Flashs to accomplish time travel and manipulation. The Speed Force also grants a large variety of other abilities.
Ok now here are the powers of Northstar.

Northstar, like his sister Aurora, has complete control over the speed of the atoms within his bodies molecules. He normally uses that power to travel at superhuman speeds and to fly.

Northstar can move at speeds up to 99% of the speed of light. He has never gone faster than that, as he would potentially damage himself. Northstar can move just one part of himself at superhuman speeds, and has used that to strike opponents repeatedly in fractions of a second. This tecnique has been shown to even hurt the Hulk.

Northstar also has superhuman reflexes, and has demonstrated the ability to still dodge items while moving at Mach 18.7. Northstar's reflexes even allow him to do complex tasks at high speed, and he can read and understand large documents in seconds.

In addition, by using his atomic control to generate thrust, Northstar can fly at the same speeds he can move. His body is made more durable due to the atomic motion, and he can withstand the atmospheric stress at the high speeds he moves. Northstar is durable enough to fly through a Sentinel unharmed.

Another usage of his atomic motion control is the ability to compensate for G-Force. He is unaffected by it, as was demonstrated when the X-Men's plane began dropping, and everyone inside the plane except Jean-Paul was sent flying.

Originally, when making physical contact with his sister Aurora, the two would create a blinding flash. Later, after Aurora was genetically altered, the two making contact canceled out their powers, and Jean-Paul was able to create this light alone. He can use this light to create concussive blasts as well.

After their alteration by the Children of the Vault, it appears that both Northstar and Aurora have enhanced abilities. Both have demonstrated super-strength, as well as the ability to cause an explosion when in contact, but the extent of these new abilities is still unknown.

AtPhantom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#12  Edited By AtPhantom

Barry Allen and Wally west have went beyond the speed of light.

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

#13  Edited By Zoom

The Flash has outrun Superman plenty of times.

Northstar and Quicksilver aren't nearly as fast either.  Mimic goes half as fast as Northstar so he's not even close.  Neither are Auroa, Hyperion or Speed.

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By Billy

Runner, Adam Warlock and other teleporters

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#15  Edited By Zoom

Well it isn't letting me edit my post so double post it is.

I don't know the other characters on Mimic's list but considering how many characters he listed that were flat out not even close to the Flash's speed, I really doubt most of them can handle it.

Zoom, Runner, Black Flash.

That's about it of the characters that have been listed.

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16  Edited By Billy

Any Ring bearer with enough imagination

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#17  Edited By Zoom

Teleporting, I don't consider speed.

Lets say Adam Warlock and the Flash have a 100 meter race.  Both can get there instantly so it comes down to reaction time (which Wally wins btw) but if you make the distance much longer, lets say a couple of light years (and somehow had a track that long since Flash can't really fly), Adam Warlock would win because he gets there instantly whereas it takes Flash a couple years to make it.

Teleporting doesn't take distance into account (unless the character is limited by distance like Nightcrawler) and there's no actual velocity.

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#18  Edited By Billy

Teleporting is the instantaneous, the fastest way to reach a goal and above all speeds

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#19  Edited By Zoom

But it in itself is not a speed.  There is no velocity when you are teleporting.  You don't cross the distance in between.

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#20  Edited By Billy

Hence why it is the fastest way

Billy

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#21  Edited By Billy

Just so you see what i mean, it isnt speed itself, but it does reach the speed limit

Zoom

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By Zoom

I see exactly what you mean.

That doesn't change the fact that teleporting doesn't have anything to do with speed.

Speed

1. Physics The rate or a measure of the rate of motion, especially:
a. Distance traveled divided by the time of travel. (a variable when it comes to teleporting, making it impossible to determine the "speed" of teleportation)
b. The limit of this quotient as the time of travel becomes vanishingly small; the first derivative of distance with respect to time.
c. The magnitude of a velocity. (zero velocity when teleporting)

Swiftness of action.
a. The act of moving rapidly. (not moving at all when teleporting)
b. The state of being in rapid motion; rapidity. (no motion)
kinggamer97

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23  Edited By kinggamer97

Thanks everybody

BatDance

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers