Suicide Squad movie vs Sinister Six movie (2016)

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 0

Here is analysis for both Suicide Squad and Sinister Six movie suppose to come out 2016

Suicide Squad movie details:

-will be directed by David Ayer

-the movie will be gritty. The synopsis is that Government hire Villain/Criminal to do black ops operation

-rumour cast is Margot Robbie,Ryan Gosling,Tom Hardy and Will Smith

Sinister Six Movie:

-Directed by Drew Goddard

-Synopsis is Six villains team up tp fight same enemy

-rumour that the line up is tease at the end of The Amazing Spider-man 2 (which is not well receive)

So guys what do you think. Between both of this movie which sound more interesting ? Do you trust Sony now since like they are not much confident about Spidey franchise or Do you believe Warner Bros plan to put this B team into movie will be success ? Lets have some discussion

EyeDCyou

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 9

User Lists: 13

All in for Suicide Squad! As cool as the Sinister Six are, I don't really have any desire to see a movie totally about them.

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

Nobody-- almost nobody will care for Sinister Six by the time the Deadpool - Suicide Squad slate is done.

Why is Sony putting themselves through this?

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyrus: because they want to expand Sony Spidey verse. That is main reason

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Tyrus

That's not to knock SS/Spider-Man fans btw, but just compare it to last year. If most people weren't looking forward to/bothering with Wolverine, what makes Sinister Six any better? And not to mention coming off of TASM 2. Most people are put off now? Just wait until then.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 19

If i'm being honest i care more about Sinister 6, but i'd watch both.

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@tyrus said:

That's not to knock SS/Spider-Man fans btw, but just compare it to last year. If most people weren't looking forward to/bothering with Wolverine, what makes Sinister Six any better? And not to mention coming off of TASM 2. Most people are put off now? Just wait until then.

What does SS have to do with The Wolverine?

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Well if Sinister Six fail hard at box office. Sony probably will give back rights to Marvel and Spidey will show up in Marvel Cinematic Universe

MatthewParker

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@matthewparker: Well if Sinister Six fail hard at box office. Sony probably will give back rights to Marvel and Spidey will show up in Marvel Cinematic Universe

I'm not so sure about that. ASM2 did very well, even though it was the lowest grossing spider-man film. it still made $700m+ i don't think sony will just give him back.

Boynerdgeek

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Boynerdgeek

@matthewparker: also do you think it is better for Sinister Six to include in Spidey movie rather than make their own movie ?