#1 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7863 posts) - - Show Bio

So, recently I started a thread asking for suggestions for comics to add to my pull-list, and I put in the OP that I wasn't that interested in titles outside the big three (DC, Marvel, and Dark Horse). But, when @jonny_anonymous asked my why not? we got into a little discussion and he made me realize how stupid it was to just dismiss a good comic just because it wasn't one of the most popular.

And so, I decided to ask you guys/gals if you had any suggestions for some of the lesser-known comicbook titles.

You've never steered me wrong before.

I was thinking of trying: O-X manowar, or Bloodshot. They both sounded cool.

But, I only have room for one sense I'm already getting a few and I wanted at least one of the lesser-knowns on my pull-list.

Any suggesions would be appreciated. Thanks. :)

#2 Posted by The_jackolantern (445 posts) - - Show Bio

chin music...issue one came out earlier this month.its about 1930 Chicago with the mob and supernatural.

Manhattan project....maybe on issue 12 now so you can pick up the 1st 2 trade.its some Jonathon hickman sci fi craziness.

clone... its about a bunch of clones getting hunted down and killed

#3 Edited by JonSmith (3996 posts) - - Show Bio

Invincible. Because when asked for a suggestion of comic, I will ALWAYS answer Invincible.

#4 Posted by SmashBrawler (5668 posts) - - Show Bio

@jonsmith said:

Invincible. Because when asked for a suggestion of comic, I will ALWAYS answer Invincible.

YES.

And X-O Manowar and Bloodshot are solid Valiant choices, although Bloodshot is in a crossover event right now.

#5 Edited by CrimsonCake (2677 posts) - - Show Bio

The New Judge Dredd series.

#7 Edited by Betatesthighlander1 (7462 posts) - - Show Bio

Most of what Chaos! published was pretty good (sometimes a bit goofy for the dark setting they were trying)

I would especially suggest the early Lady Death stuff

starting with Lady Death: The Reckoning

#8 Posted by guttridgeb (4832 posts) - - Show Bio

Chew.

#9 Edited by Queso6p4 (1436 posts) - - Show Bio
#11 Posted by Dark_Guyver (2311 posts) - - Show Bio

TMNT by IDW is an excellent series. Plus, it's starting a new arc with the next issue. Give it a try.

#12 Posted by Battle_Forum_Junkie (7863 posts) - - Show Bio
#13 Posted by GundamHeavyarms (701 posts) - - Show Bio

Atomic Robo, if you like Hellboy, you'll love atomic robo.