• 60 results
Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

Let's be real guys, Sups/WW is not the dumbest character pairing ever.

Maybe not...But it's still pretty bad.

Avatar image for youknowwhattodo
youknowwhattodo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 2

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Not gonna disagree with you there.

By the way, I'm shocked that you showed restraint when someone asked you who you paired Spider-Man with and you didn't mention Spivy, I'm proud of you.

Avatar image for spideyivydaredevilfan26
SpideyIvyDaredevilFan26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

User Lists: 41

@spideyivydaredevilfan26: Not gonna disagree with you there.

By the way, I'm shocked that you showed restraint when someone asked you who you paired Spider-Man with and you didn't mention Spivy, I'm proud of you.

Um...Thanks?

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

Wolverine and Storm.

Marvel is just putting another notch in Logan's belt to make him look cool.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

Wolverine and Storm.

Wolverine and Storm have had close relations(That have been insinuated at times as being feelings) since the Claremont Era.

VoloErgoMalus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wolverine and Storm.

Ugh. Wolverine is one of those characters that I love, but at the same time want to go back to the beginning, to when he wasn't an ultra-competent A-List hero, but a violent, gruff short guy with a chip on his shoulder who needed to come to terms with his past (not just beat it into submission) and find his place in the world. Thing is, it's been a long time. Maybe the past can't and shouldn't be repeated... Also, it seems to be important to Marvel that he outshine almost every character he's ever near.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

Any and all relationships Jean Grey has had or has. Yeah, I went there. (+)

redleader1

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#58  Edited By redleader1

@yung_ancient_one: what was so stupid about her and Scott being a couple. Granted she has died and went evil so many times that he should just give up on her.

Avatar image for yung_ancient_one
Yung ANcient One

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 9

#59  Edited By Yung ANcient One

@redleader1 said:

@yung_ancient_one: what was so stupid about her and Scott being a couple. Granted she has died and went evil so many times that he should just give up on her.

That is the stupidest thing about it. That is what annoys me so much. Growing up my first language was Spanish but I moved to the U.S. (United States). I watched cartoons as a kid not knowing exactly what was going on. One of my favorite cartoons was X-Men. I did not like Jean Grey. I found her annoying because she flirted with Logan and got mad at Summers for wanting to fight him.

I didn't know what Grey or Logan were saying to each other but their tone of voice showed they were interested. I find their relationship stupid because it should have ended and Summer should be over her. I usually don't break the forth wall with comics but I am tired of writers wanting to write Summers as a obsessed Jean Grey lover. He should be over her indefinitely and should be in love with Frost.

On top of the fact that she has "went evil so many time that he should just give up on her," he had an affair with Frost, when he was married to Grey. Why? They fell out of love. I understand their initial relationship but now it is just stupid. The more it "grows" the more I dislike it, dislike Grey, and dislike writers making Summers look foolish.

First they were each others first love. He was that old school jock which was being intelligent, disciplined, and athletic. She was the captain of the cheerleaders (figuratively speaking). He was shallow and she was gorgeous. She was shallow and fell for his potential to be a ideal husband but reality hit. She was/is more interested in Logan (arguably). He fell for her looks, not her personality. When she came back to life, things were different so their marriage failed.

Frost + Summers have had more character development than Jean + Summers ever had. I'm tired of this love double triangle. Jean loves Summers but also loves Logan. Logan loves Jean but she's with Summers. Summers loves Emma but also loves Jean.

I find her relationships dumb because Scott and Logan both become obsessed with her and completely dedicated to her for some strange reason. Scott at the end of the day dreams of Jean. Wolverine at the end of the day dreams of Jean. It is so annoying. (+)

I don't know who you're describing but it's not Summers and Grey.

Summers wasn't and old school jock. He was insecure, nerdish, teachers pet. He was disciplined but that was based out of his insecurities. That's party why Xavier made him a leader so he would come out of his shell. Neither were shallow. She didn't fall in love with him because he was ideal husband material. She loved him because of the good boy he was and the man she new he would become. She was also hardly what entails being the captain of the cheerleaders. She was in love with Scott it was deep and connected which is why they had that special telepathic connection/rapport. They were in love with who eachother were not because of the shallow reasons you're suggesting.

What she saw in Wolverine was mostly shallow attraction in the beginning. He spoke to a wild side in her but then she sense the good in him they did have a close relationship but it didn't never got to the point where it was as deep as what she felt with Scott. It's why she chose Scott over Wolverine over and over. Just because she felt what she felt for Wolverine it doesn't take away from what she felt for Scott which he new/felt through that constant connection.

The reason why their relationship fell apart wasn't because of the first love scenario. It's because of what he went though. He came back traumatized and fundamentally changed from his very being being taken over. Could they have worked it out probably yes but it would have been a struggle because all baggage good and bad were there. Which is why it was just easier for him to go to Emma who was new.

BlackWind

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for deactivated-097092725
deactivated-097092725

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Elektra and Punisher (no matter how short-lived, still horrific)

Rogue and Magneto (and not because of the age thing, believe me, it's because of who he was and had done and just...blrgh)