#1 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

How do I move images from one character to another or else how do I delete images?

I used to know how to do the second one but I can't for the life of me figure it out. :(

#2 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

To move an image click Edit Image, search for the other gallery you want to put it in and then save it. To delete from a gallery just deselect it after clicking Edit Image.

#3 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by The Fraternity (28 posts) - - Show Bio

I have another stupid question. How do I make a list? I click on list and then I cant do anything.

#5 Posted by Praetor Lemnos (89 posts) - - Show Bio
The Fraternity said:
"I have another stupid question. How do I make a list? I click on list and then I cant do anything."
Go to the page you want to add to a list and there should be a button "Add to list" or something like it.
#6 Posted by The Fraternity (28 posts) - - Show Bio

yeah I just remembered. Thanx

#7 Posted by Buckshot (18913 posts) - - Show Bio

Go to the character or whatever you want to add to a list and click Add to a List in the top right corner. If it's a character you can add it to your favorites or a custom list (which you can make right there or if you've already made it you can add it to that). After that's done you can keep adding straight from there by searching for names. You can also add to any lists you already have from your list page. Click Add to List and then search for names.

#8 Posted by Zoom (14668 posts) - - Show Bio

Bringing this back up.

Is there a way to actually delete an image from a character page?

For instance, I've untagged pictures of Zoom from Professor Zoom's gallery.  But if you're just looking at Professor Zoom's main page or his image page (without clicking "by gallery") the pictures are still there.  I'd kinda like to get rid of them.

#9 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

you can't delete them completely

#10 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio

o_O

am I the only one with the power to completely delete images?

#11 Posted by Nighthunter (28580 posts) - - Show Bio

last time I heard, only mods are able to erase them completely

#12 Posted by aztek_the_lost (28224 posts) - - Show Bio
Nighthunter said:
"last time I heard, only mods are able to erase them completely"
oh...

coughs

yeah...let's just stick with that...

runs off to PM an admin