Strongest of the Strong Marvel and DC characters

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By BRAX

Ok this is my top ten of the strongest of the strong DC and Marvel super heroes.

1.Superman

2.Hulk/Sentry/Mr Majestic/(3-way tie)

3.Hercules/Captain Marvel/Icon (3-way tie)

4.Thor/Wonder Woman/Martian Manhunter(3-way tie)

5.Mon-El/Gladiator/Superboy/Supergirl/Powergirl(5-way tie)

6.Red-Hulk/Orion/She-Hulk (3-way tie)

7.Beta Ray Bill

8.Wonder Man/Ultimate Colossus/A-Bomb/Spartan(4-way tie)

9.Thing

10.Big Barda/Ms Marvel/Wonder Girl/ Donna Troy(4-way tie)

So anyone can throw out their own opinions for debate

I left out some more power houses such as Namor(freshly liquidated out of the ocean) Aquaman(freshly liquidated out of the ocean), Hyperion, Blue Marvel, Rogue etc etc..Feel free to throw in any one else you may feel should have been put in here..I also made some changes and bumped both Gladiator and Icon up..

Mrnoital

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 3

maybe Black Adam but he should tie with Captain Marvel

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

See i purposely left out Black Adam because i was thinking about making another list that included Marvel and DC villains like Black Adam, Juggernaut, Despero,Doomsday, Kalibak, Thanos Imperiax, and plenty more..I just wanted to put this one out there first

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax: this is a little off. Thor is stronger than hulk. Sentry is stronger than everyone here.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By BRAX

Ok i did make a modification because i totally forgot about Sentry..But Thor stronger than Hulk? Are you kidding me? Hulk almost always overpowers and smashes Thor when they fight. Sentry stronger than Superman? I got to disagree with you severely on that one. Marvel created Sentry hoping they could find someone who could match up against Superman but Superman has fought and defeated some of the most powerful and strongest super villains DC has to offer.Sentry is a very powerful character but i wouldn't rank him higher than Hercules or Captain Marvel.So i put Sentry in a 3-way tie with Hercules and Captain Marvel because Hulk has already proven he can take out Sentry in a heads up fight.But everyone go ahead and speak their parts.This list was based off of my opinion based on what all these characters have shown me.

If you think about it; I had to put in the "Ultimate Colossus" to make this list because the original Colossus's strength level maxes out at about 85 tons while Ultimate is able to lift Far in excess of 100 tons..

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#7  Edited By BRAX

I am mainly speaking on physical strength. I know sometimes who is strongest doesn't always promise a victory..But again this is just my opinion.

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax: sentry stale mates galactus. I've never seen hulk beat sentry. Or thor for that matter. No one here can beat galactus or even stalemate him for that matter besides sentry. Also thor has proven he can lift much more than hulk. Apocalypse has also defeated hulk and has incalculable strength. Granted it was without Bruce banner, but he still beat a hulk and deserves to be on here. Juggernaut has thrown colossus around as well. He's missing here.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I purposely left out alot of the super villains..other wise we would have had to turn this into a top 50 because alot of the super villains like juggernaut,Thanos, Despero, Apocalypse, Anti Monitor,Black Adam etc etc would all be on there..

Was Galactus at full power when Sentry stalemated him? Didn't World War Hulk defeat Sentry? but ok i may post up some super villains soon..just wanted everybody's opinion for now

Marvelous_3212

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#10  Edited By Marvelous_3212

@brax: WWH stalemated an unstable, pre molecule manipulating, Sentry. Stable Sentry or the Void would own the Hulk. If your list is solely based on "who's stronger" and not "who's more powerful", then I think this is somewhat accurate. I think The Hulk would be number one though, since his only offense is brute force. Followed by Sentry/superman tied for 2. Other than that I think it is good.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#11  Edited By BRAX

Well you made some good points..Ok i may need some help with some of these super villains but i will throw a top ten out there on them

1.Galactus

2.Apocalypse/Anti-Monitor/(tie)

3.Superboy Prime

4.Thanos/Tangent Superman/Imperiax/(3-way tie)

5.Doomsday/Despero/Mongul sr/Cyborg Superman/Ultraman/Lobo (6-way tie)

6.Juggernaut/Black Adam/Abomination/Solomon Grundy-fully powered after a resurrection/Bizzaro(5-way tie)

7.Super Woman(Crime Syndicate)/Isis (Black Marvel Family)..(tie)

8.Kalibak/Mongul Jr.(tie)

9.Major Force/Ultron(tie)

10.Captain Super(super villain from Crisis on infinite Earth.he was Super Woman's head Made-Man who went toe to toe with Superman)

Feel free to give me some more Marvel and DC super-villains name and strength levels.

And i am not for sure if Tangent Superman was really a villain or not but he has always been seen as one of the strongest and most powerful Superman incarnations so I put him on the list. I guess you could argue that Gladiator is a super villain as well.Captain Super may be questionable. Especially since I have not seen much from him, but he sure did knock Superman around. Of course he turned around and got triple teamed and knocked through a building wall by Aquaman and a couple of other JL members

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For those who may not know who Captain Super is, he was Super Woman's leader of her Made Men. He is displayed as Captain Marvel's evil counterpart. There was also Captain Super Jr, and Uncle Super..They were eveil counterparts of Captain Marvel Jr and Uncle Marvel

proto3296

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@brax: although apocalypse has never been out muscled, he's in no way stronger than some like thanos or ultron. What makes him so powerful is his durability and psychic ability. Although I could see why you'd put him so high, because theoretically, he could make himself as strong as he wants. He's just never shown feats of being stronger than ultron.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14  Edited By BRAX

Ok i made a couple of modifications and added She-Hulk, and Abomination. I had totally forgot about them when they both deserve to be added on my first list(She-Hulk) and second list(Abomination)..

And i put Apocalypse so high for most of the reasons you just commented on. I was always fascinated with how, whenever he would battle the X-Men he would easily overpower several of them at once. He would also use his body to create various powerful weapons to slap the X-Men around. Not to mention, within seconds he could force his body to grow well over 200 feet tall within 2-3 seconds really giving the X-Men no chance at all at defeating him. So yea i kind of biased that level based off of probably more overall power than strength..But he has to be pretty dang strong too if he can slap around 7-10 X-Men with out breaking a sweat..

Tyger

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor (and Beta Ray Bill) are stronger than Hulk is at the beginning of a fight, Hulk has higher potential. (Grey Hulk, aka Fixit, should be around Thing.)

Wonder Man should be higher, She Hulk should be lower (if it's Jen, Red She Hulk is higher.)

Physical strength alone, Apocalypse should be lower. I want to say Marvel Dracula is a 75-100 tonner. Also, Count Nefaria should be pretty high on the villians list.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so i made some more changes on my list again..I did put Beta Ray Bill up there is he should not have been left out. Especially when he proved he can go toe to toe with World War Hulk, Thor and plenty of Marvel's strongest. Now i will admit that i let a friend of mine talk me into adding Mr Majestic and Spartan to the list. I had originally contemplated on adding them as i thought both of these guys were stronger than a few from my list. The problem was, I just hadn't seen either Mr Majestic or Spartan go heads up with some of the baddest from DC. Of course they spent most of their time with the W.I.L.D.C.A.T.S..But Mr Majestic has been seen as another version of Superman..So what do you all think of these two? Both of their stats show that they are both more than capable of going toe to toe with just about anybody on this list. They just aren't as battle tested. But according to their stats they are most definitely stronger than a few guys on here.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

And how could i forget to mention that i bumped Sentry up to tie for 2nd with Hulk..I still give Hulk the edge in strength, but not by alot

Avatar image for greatcaesarsghost
GreatCaesarsGhost

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Making a who's strongest list is pretty tough. Good luck.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yea it is tough..Everybody has their own opinion on topics such as this. but hey; It's still an interesting debate you know...

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Ok so I finally added Imperiax...I had put some many power houses up there I had totally forgot about one of the most powerful Villains in the DC universe..

Avatar image for deactivated-5edd330f57b65
deactivated-5edd330f57b65

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Thor should tie with superman easily, wonder woman should move up a level, Hercules and Shazam should be tied with Superman or one level below him, hulk should move down a level.

Emperorb777

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Of the popular current characters, Superman is physically the best.

DianaXKal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Wonder Woman <3 is in group 1 with Superman :)

Cheesy049627

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#24  Edited By Cheesy049627

@brax:

1.Galactus

2.Apocalypse is nowhere near Anti-Monitor's level, not even close.

3.Superboy Prime should be above Anti-Monitor.

4.Thanos/Tangent Superman/Thanos is the strongest of the three with Imperiax second and Superman third.

5.Doomsday/Despero/Mongul sr/Cyborg Superman/Abomination Doomsday is above the rest and is stronger than the others listed followed by Mongul Sr., Despero, Cyborg Superman and Abomination.

6.Juggernaut has limitless strength, Ultraman is possibly the strongest being that he is essentially an evil version of Superman with no morals or holding back his power. Black Adam comes right after him. Solomon Grundy-fully powered after a resurrection is still weaker than all but Bizzaro.

7.Super Woman is stronger than Isis. She's near Superman level.

8.Mongul Jr. is stronger than Kalibak.

9.Major Force/Ultron (don't know Major Force).

10.Captain Super(super villain from Crisis on infinite Earth.he was Super Woman's head Made-Man who went toe to toe with Superman)

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By BRAX

Ok that was some good insite..Some of the guys i had tied: well i did think were stronger than others..I was just trying to cram that list together my opinion of the strongest give or take..

I will say that i always figured Despero was stronger than Mongul Sr..Mongul nearly beat Wonder Woman to death..he turned around and fought Superman to a standstill until Batman threw the Black Mercy on him putting him in a trance..

Despero smashed the whole YJLand Captain Marvel as well..All in the same fight..Mongul Sr also smashed the YJL pretty badly..Wonder Girl wrapped her lasso around her and Mongul didnt even budge..he pulled her with one hand, elbowed her with his back turned and sent het flying..Superboy couldn't budge him either..he almost broke Superboy's back...In Despero's fight with the YJL and Capt Marvel: well he beat Shazam into the ground..Despero turned around and threw Superboy through walls left and right..They are pretty darn even if you ask me..

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I made another change and bumped Ultraman up a slot. I also added Lobo to the list up there by Ultraman as he should have been on the list from the beginning

Quickfingers26

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For major characters that make regular appearances, here's my two cents:

Marvel-

1. Hulk
  2. Hercules
  3. Thor

DC- Superman. No one else is in the running.

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

For major characters that make regular appearances, here's my two cents:

Marvel-

1. Hulk
  2. Hercules
  3. Thor

DC- Superman. No one else is in the running.

BRAX

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#29  Edited By BRAX

@the_titan_lord: As far as Marvel heavy hitters go:So you don't think Juggernaut and Gladiator are up there with Thor? If anything I would put juggernaut and Gladiator above Thor in overall strength..