Stop Hate watching.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 13

We've all had to notice the trend by now, people complaining about a show or movie they hate despite the fact that they watch the show every week or went back to the theater 3 times then bought the bluray of the movie they claim to despise.

People need to quit that. If you don't like something, helping them make money off of it is not gonna stop anything. You complaining online isn't going to change anything. The only way to make a tv show change or force someone to make better movies is to stop helping these things earn money.

If you can't take that one simple step then you're just looking for a reason to bitch, in which case you're opinion doesn't really matter.

I should be clear, if you go into a movie or show expecting, or hoping for it to be good and it sucks feel free to bitch all you want. All I'm saying is if you know something sucks, either quit watching the thing you hate or quit annoying everyone else with your whining.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

A reasonable request that will unfortunately never happen. People love to rage/rant.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

@sophia89: Point is you quit watching when you realized you hated it after giving them what seems like a pretty fair shots which is what a rational person does.

Blade_R

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Yeah people like that are mad annoying, and its not even limited to tv and movies. Like online, Pretty much anywhere that you can leave a comment people do this lol (Watch, read, or listen to something they know they don't like and sit there and talk about it). I watch the CinemaSins show, and I swear on every video there is one jackass who comments "Please stop making these videos they are so stupid" so that person clearly dislikes the videos but yet he/she watches all of them for some reason...

Avatar image for buttersdaman000
buttersdaman000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I hate watch....these are only for shows that I invested years in that slowly degraded in quality over time. For example, I pretty much hate every new episode of True Blood right now, but I put 4 years into that show. I'm gonna finish it, crappy as it may be.

However, I don't just watch or pick up shows or movies just to hate on them. I refuse to watch Transformers: Age of Extinction in theaters because I know i'll dislike it.

Avatar image for norrinboltagonprime21
NorrinBoltagonPrime21

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

Although you are 100% correct, people will always find an excuse to bitch about something, they will even resort to watching something they hate just to bitch about it even though it makes no sense.

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 7

Good point. I hated the idea of Superior Spiderman and boycotted the whole series. I think Agents of Shield is c*** so I stopped watching it. I think guardians of the galaxy looks like it sucks so I am simply not going to watch it on the cinema.

People on the Vine who also get my goat are those who go on a thread particular dedicated to a comic series just to bitch on about it, Superman/Wonder Woman appreciation thread being a good example. If you don't like it, just post on another forum and stop spoiling it for those who do!

Thats my rant over.