Avatar image for marveldcman9999
MarvelDCMan9999

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

A few weeks ago Bryan Singer the man who directed the first two live-action X-Men films, Co-wrote First Class and is currently directing the upcoming 2014 film X Men Days Of Future Past has released an image of a Sentinel.

Now this image was met with a rather mixed reaction, I read some of the comments on ComicBookMovies.Com and you will not believe the amount of hate this image got.

People complain that its too small, some people complain it doesn't enough like the Sentinel's from the comics and one person even complained it looked like a Hasbro toy.

Well this article of mine is yet another response to the complaints of these people...ITS A MARK I!

You heard me, When the head design was revealed at Comic-Con it was mentioned that this was a Mark I Sentinel that's probably why they're smaller then the Sentinels are usually portrayed as.

Also for the complaint that it looks plastic it could because its a remote controlled Animatronic that the filmmakers will use CGI to enhance with to make it look less plastic I don't know anything about Special Effects so we'll just have to wait a trailer to see.

So what do you think of this, do you hate this, are you okay with it?

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By kriminal

I can honestly care less what they look like

SheenLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@kriminal said:

I can honestly care less what they look like

Loading Video...

kriminal

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

MakkyD

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 2

It looks like a transformer imo.

Thought tbh I'm just too happy about the fact that the sentinels are an actual main enemy on a film to care.