Starting to read marvel where should I start?

SweBobo

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By SweBobo

Like the Title say, I´m thinking to start reading marvel comics and dont know where i should start.

I really dont know who I will read about but perhaps the x-men, avengers, wolverine, spider-man, ironman yeah the common.

I hope my english and grama is correct.

Thanks for me.

2chimcha3

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 6

#2  Edited By 2chimcha3

There hqave been a lot of recently released Marvel titles starting from issue #1. This initiative is called Marvel NOW. Check it out.

TDK_1997

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 153

User Lists: 13

#3  Edited By TDK_1997

Spider-Man:The Amazing Spider-Man #698-700 and then Superior Spider-Man which came out this week.

Iron Man:Fraction's run.And the current Gillen run.

Daycrawler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Daycrawler

You picked a good time to start. Most of the Marvel NOW #1's would be a good place to start as most of them are fresh starts. Only one that is still a bit continuity dependent is All New X-Men (though it's great read with amazing art. Indestructible Hulk, Avengers, Captain America, Avengers Arena, New Avengers and Cable and X-Force are all pretty good. Plus there's still a few #1's to come out over the next few months, like Nova, Guardians of the Galaxy, Uncanny X-Force, Uncanny X-Men and Fearless Defenders. Try flicking through a few at your local comic store I guess and see which ones you like.

Chaos Prime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By Chaos Prime