#1 Posted by Jakeman (11 posts) - - Show Bio

Here are the predictions I have come up with so far. 1.) barris is doing it. It's that simple. The clone wars is only based on the movies not the comics and since barris wasn't seen in the movies. Barris put the card there killed the clones and put ashoka's light sabers and com link. She gets caught and she is executed instead of ashoka. 2.) a sith/ dark jedi is useing barris as a pawn. they are using a mind trick on barris to make her do their bidding 3) my top runner barris does it same as one only ashoka takes the fall and no one finds out it was her. Now I have 2 questions don't they have security cams in all the halls. Can't they look at that footage and see who killed the clones. Why don't they have a jedi guard in the security building. With the prisoners they have you would think they would have maybe quin lan vos out there.

#2 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

Revenge Of The Sith

#3 Posted by JediXMan (30184 posts) - - Show Bio

FINALE?!

YES! FINALLY! LET IT END IN A BALL OF FIRE!

or... with roses and rainbows... and kittens...

#4 Posted by JediXMan (30184 posts) - - Show Bio

I should also mention that we already know how Barriss Offee dies... though it wouldn't be the first time that TCW screwed up continuity.

#5 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jakeman said:
  The clone wars is only based on the movies not the comics and since barris wasn't seen in the movies.
The show does take place between Episode II and Episode III, but that includes the comics and the novels (as long as they're canon) which also took place between Episode II and Episode III as well. Just because a character doesn't appear in the movies it does not mean nothing happened to them during or after Episode III, or any of the later films for that matte, it just simply means they weren't in the movies. Neither Captain Rex nor Ahsoka were in the movies, because they were created after the movies had been made, but that does not determine their fate nor does it mean they HAVE to die during the show. They could very well live on past the show and Episode III and could have adventures during the days of the Galactic Empire while Luke is off saving the galaxy. This applies to all characters as well.
#6 Posted by JediXMan (30184 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer:

Also, Barriss Offee was in the movies.

She was played by Nalini Krishan in Attack of the Clones.

#7 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio
@JediXMan said:

@War Killer:

Also, Barriss Offee was in the movies.

She was played by Nalini Krishan in Attack of the Clones.

Was she in Revenge of the Sith though? I don't remember her being in it and I think that's where the OP was going. I've seen some fans have the mindset that if a character wasn't in Revenge of the Sith (or any movies set after it) they HAVE to die before then to stay in continuity or something to that extent. But unfortunately some people don't realize that the Star Wars Universe far expands beyond the movies and into various novels, comics, and video games and that just because a character doesn't appear in the movies does not mean they aren't doing something during the time period of the movies. I think the OP is making this mistake and that's where I hope to correct he/she if I may.

Though I do think that it's rather very obvious that Barris is the one setting Ahsoka up, even though I would like to be surprised and find out that there's a much grander scheme going on.
#8 Posted by Jnr6Lil (7693 posts) - - Show Bio

@War Killer: She was in ROTS

#9 Posted by War Killer (20102 posts) - - Show Bio
@Jnr6Lil said:

@War Killer: She was in ROTS

I wasn't sure to be honest, it's been a while since I watched the movie all the way through, so I couldn't remember if she was or not.