Star Wars Force Awakens Villain

emperorthanos-

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1 emperorthanos-  Moderator

Do you guys think Kylo Ren will be the Major Villain of Force Awaken or will we see Emperor Snoke?

Also do you think Kylo Ren and Snoke will be like Vader and Sideious or do you think we will see something different this time around?

dan12456

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By dan12456

I think he will be like Darth Maul. Formidable and awesome, but not really in control of anything.

Avatar image for deactivated-5c3aa070510fb
deactivated-5c3aa070510fb

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I heard that Kylo Ren isn't a sith apparently. Not sure if its true.

Wolfrazer

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Wolfrazer

@drago666 said:

I heard that Kylo Ren isn't a sith apparently. Not sure if its true.

Not, the Knights of Ren which seems to be different than a Sith, more like Dark Jedi I'm guessing which is what Kylo is apart of.

Spambot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Well, I think the next trilogy is going to mirror the ot in a lot of ways. The Emperor was barely mentioned in the first movie while Vader was really portrayed as the main vilain followed by the Emperor slowly being revealed over the last two movies as the true villain and master manipulator of the Empire. I am seeing a lot of parallels so far between Finn and Luke in anh so we'll prob get Ren as the main villain of TWA while another villain gets revealed over the next two films.

GeorgeWBush

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Kylo probably commands the Knights, and they're either a group of force sensitives under his command or some type of Special unit. Snoke is undoubtedly Kylo's master though and likely head of the First Order