• 63 results
ThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

@devinwifi:

1. Fallout 4 is an open world RPG. It's slow and tons to do. Personally I love it, but the big thing ppl forget is that becuase a game gets tons of praise, its not for everyone. A new Street Fighter game could be hailed as terrific, its still not for me. A buddy of mine loves BF4, I would never recommend FO4 to him. Nt sure if you ever played Skyrim, but Fallout games are essentially the same thing. It's also nothing like Borderlands or Destiny, which only have RPG elements, but not a full blown RPG like FO

2. Not a BF fan either, no comment

3. Rocksteady DLC is the worst. I learned my lesson with Arkham Asylum. Still played through City and Knight, but would never pay for DLC, except for a skin or 2

ThomasElliot

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Online shooters have become a genre of their own, so its a matter of recognizing that and asking yourself if you are that type of gamer. I know expectations were a bit higher with Battlefront, but at this point, complaining is about akin to a CoD fan claiming FO4 sucks

devinwifi

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devinwifi:

1. Fallout 4 is an open world RPG. It's slow and tons to do. Personally I love it, but the big thing ppl forget is that becuase a game gets tons of praise, its not for everyone. A new Street Fighter game could be hailed as terrific, its still not for me. A buddy of mine loves BF4, I would never recommend FO4 to him. Nt sure if you ever played Skyrim, but Fallout games are essentially the same thing. It's also nothing like Borderlands or Destiny, which only have RPG elements, but not a full blown RPG like FO

2. Not a BF fan either, no comment

3. Rocksteady DLC is the worst. I learned my lesson with Arkham Asylum. Still played through City and Knight, but would never pay for DLC, except for a skin or 2

1. I can't finish Skyrim. Spiders freak me out.

2. :)

3. The DLC's for Knight are bs! The missions are only 10 minutes each! What a ripoff, very angry with Rocksteady.

justinisdrunk

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

it's EA... what were you realistically expecting?

that being said, i'm glad i didn't pre-order this thing. was very excited for it, but will gladly wait for a DLC-included discounted set later on. the movie will tide me over 3000x over.

LordRequiem

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

You're right about it being half a game, but I think historically a lot of Battlefront was played in third person so to keep calling it an FPS is a bit stupid since that is one aspect.

Avatar image for phoenixofthetides
PhoenixoftheTides

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I think a major issue are the fans who are willing to pay more than the purchase price to get all of this extra "content". They make this business model almost inevitable given how profitable that type of approach is sure to be.

Mike_Fowler

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@thomaselliot:

3. I'd easily get at least the Arkham episodes

That adds about 3 more characters to use for AR challenges

z3ro180

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Dear god EA is taking the Bungie approach.

Avatar image for deactivated-5edaa8b959055
deactivated-5edaa8b959055

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I barely buy any AAA games now just because of how the industry seem to put less and less effort into them now. The only AAA game I got this year was Rise of The Tomb Raider.

How was Tomb Raider? I played the first haven't picked up the other one yet.

Cerridwen

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

What do you expect It's EA we are talking about!

No Caption Provided

The_Shogun

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@devinwifi said:
@mrtummytumms said:

@devinwifi: fallout 4 is okay. I'm 6 hours in and so far I'm feeling pretty disappointed.

what kind of game is it?

My problem with the game is that while I understand it's set in a world where nukes went off, the game feels extremely dead. Maybe I've just been spoiled a bit too much by the Witcher 3, but the characters in this game aren't very interesting and I find the world itself to be extremely boring. I should note though that this is my first Fallout game so maybe I'm not seeing what the more veteran players are seeing. So far though I don't think this game deserves all the hype that it has been receiving.

I felt the same way about Fallout 4.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

It's a 4-5/10 at best. I've played many hours but without the Star War's tag it's a crap game.

Pyrogram

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 10

Online shooters have become a genre of their own, so its a matter of recognizing that and asking yourself if you are that type of gamer. I know expectations were a bit higher with Battlefront, but at this point, complaining is about akin to a CoD fan claiming FO4 sucks

That makes zero sense. Battlefront has two established games, it's not a new title. They removed like 60% of the content in this release. 10 years ago they done a better job.

Avatar image for currentthor2015
CurrentThor2015

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@the_real_seaman: It's alright, I havent finished it yet but I'm pretty close now, so far its not as good as the previous one but I'm still enjoying it. Not gunna bother with its online multiplayer this time around though as its pay 2 win now with the microtransactions.