#1 Posted by cattlebattle (12579 posts) - - Show Bio
Attention, Troops!
 
This is a dispatch sent from your beloved Generalissimo, directly from the center of Hollywood’s combat zone!
 
Now hear this! Your leader hath not deserted thee! In an effort to be more like my fellow Avenger, Tony Stark, I have had an electronic pace-maker placed near my heart to insure that I’ll be able to lead thee for another 90 years.
 
But fear thee not, my valiant warriors. I am in constant touch with our commanders in the field and victory shall soon be ours. Now I must end this dispatch and join my troops, for an army without a leader is like a day without a cameo!


 
Haha...compared himself to Iron Man....It is impossible to not like this man....excelsior!!!!!
#2 Posted by Duke_Nasty (1017 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan the Man.

#3 Posted by The_Tree (7213 posts) - - Show Bio

I just knew there was going to be an Iron Man comparison. It's impossible not to love the guy.

#4 Posted by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Magneto needs to give this man a hug!!

#5 Posted by TheAcidSkull (17297 posts) - - Show Bio

@The_Tree said:

I just knew there was going to be an Iron Man comparison. It's impossible not to love the guy.

#6 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee is awesome. I don't care what the haters think.

#7 Posted by InnerVenom123 (29499 posts) - - Show Bio

Gotta love him.

#8 Posted by theTimeStreamer (2841 posts) - - Show Bio

thats why he's the MAN.

#9 Posted by Lvenger (18329 posts) - - Show Bio

Totally awesome response to getting a pacemaker. What a legend.

#10 Posted by ReVamp (22863 posts) - - Show Bio

LOL.

#11 Posted by Rumble Man (11119 posts) - - Show Bio

God amongst men, hopefully ironman fans can follow this good advice

#12 Posted by TheSheepHerder (11958 posts) - - Show Bio

The man is amazing.

#13 Posted by Jorgevy (5114 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheAcidSkull said:

@The_Tree said:

I just knew there was going to be an Iron Man comparison. It's impossible not to love the guy.

#14 Posted by JimTheSurfer (560 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan ftw.

#15 Posted by Omega Ray Jay (7583 posts) - - Show Bio

Awesome, hope your well on the mend Stan the Man!

#16 Posted by evilvegeta74 (4521 posts) - - Show Bio

Thumbs up, and much love 2 Stan!

#17 Posted by Samimista (20597 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheSheepHerder said:

The man is amazing.

#18 Posted by Blood1991 (8098 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee you sir are amazing

#19 Posted by Xanni15 (6758 posts) - - Show Bio

Good for him, though I kinda expected something more subtle and not so obvious as just stating Iron Man, give us a Stark quote!

#20 Posted by Gambit1024 (9890 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh, Stan. lol.

#21 Posted by Kiltro95 (295 posts) - - Show Bio

I look forward to another 90 years of Iron Stan

#22 Posted by turoksonofstone (13199 posts) - - Show Bio

Meh, Jack Kirby.

#23 Posted by Eternal19 (2076 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Stan Lee is awesome. I don't care what the haters think.

Who hates Stan Lee? Im a DC guy and I still love Stan Lee

#24 Posted by SmashBrawler (5497 posts) - - Show Bio

I hope those 90 years do happen, and many more afterwards!

#25 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@Eternal19 said:

@guttridgeb said:

Stan Lee is awesome. I don't care what the haters think.

Who hates Stan Lee? Im a DC guy and I still love Stan Lee

I've seen far too many people on the internet complaining about him. Its often to do with his cameos in Marvel films.

#26 Posted by God_Spawn (37316 posts) - - Show Bio

This man is a god.

Moderator
#27 Posted by telepathic666 (227 posts) - - Show Bio

nothing but love and respect for him

#28 Posted by Glitch_Spawn (17132 posts) - - Show Bio

Gnarly guy

#29 Posted by The Devil Tiger (1263 posts) - - Show Bio

He's a great guy.

#30 Posted by Strider92 (16111 posts) - - Show Bio

@telepathic666 said:

nothing but love and respect for him

#31 Edited by 7am_Waking_Up_In_The_Morning (3578 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan is what revolutionized comics.

Though his body is like a grandpa, his soul is the Unstoppable Juggernaut!

#32 Posted by jonEsherfey (443 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan is most definitely "the man".

#33 Posted by HopesummersFORtheFUTURE (2767 posts) - - Show Bio
#34 Posted by YourNeighborhoodComicGeek (19916 posts) - - Show Bio

Haha! Stan Lee, the man!

#35 Posted by ShadowsofBirds (60 posts) - - Show Bio

That's pretty awesome.

#36 Posted by Video_Martian (5645 posts) - - Show Bio

Stan Lee <3

#37 Posted by tg1982 (2715 posts) - - Show Bio

@guttridgeb said:

Stan Lee is awesome. I don't care what the haters think.

Who the hell would hate Stan "The Man" Lee? Bunch of jerks is what they are!!!!

#38 Posted by guttridgeb (4831 posts) - - Show Bio

@tg1982 said:

@guttridgeb said:

Stan Lee is awesome. I don't care what the haters think.

Who the hell would hate Stan "The Man" Lee? Bunch of jerks is what they are!!!!

I concur, its ridiculous how many people insult him around the web :)

#39 Posted by fodigg (6146 posts) - - Show Bio

@cattlebattle said:

Attention, Troops!
This is a dispatch sent from your beloved Generalissimo, directly from the center of Hollywood’s combat zone!
Now hear this! Your leader hath not deserted thee! In an effort to be more like my fellow Avenger, Tony Stark, I have had an electronic pace-maker placed near my heart to insure that I’ll be able to lead thee for another 90 years.
But fear thee not, my valiant warriors. I am in constant touch with our commanders in the field and victory shall soon be ours. Now I must end this dispatch and join my troops, for an army without a leader is like a day without a cameo!
Haha...compared himself to Iron Man....It is impossible to not like this man....excelsior!!!!!

Ugh. He means "ensure," not "insure." Well, it's a medical thing, I'll assume he was making a pun.