#1 Posted by Metal Head (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Since the Comic Vine Masters did such an awesome job with the Who Wants to Date a Superhero poll tied into Valentine's Day, I cannot wait to see what they heck they do for St. Patrick's Day!!!

You've got Banshee!!! Jack o' Lantern! Sean from the sorely-missed series Hitman! Uh... Hmm. Yeah. Maybe they should skip it...

#2 Posted by G-Man (39815 posts) - - Show Bio
Staff
#3 Posted by Buckshot (19357 posts) - - Show Bio

#4 Posted by Metal Head (117 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, Banhsee's dead? Geez. Was that during the whole massive mutant slaughter in House of M? I haven't read an X book in ages. I'll just wait another year and i'm sure Banshee will be back. :)

#5 Posted by G-Man (39815 posts) - - Show Bio

Deadly Genesis. Brubaker's mini which intorduced Vulcan and made the Professor a bigger douche than he already was. He got hit by a plane or something. Siryn thinks he's still alive and just trying to trick her.

Staff
#6 Posted by Metal Head (117 posts) - - Show Bio

G-Man says:

"He got hit by a plane or something."

HAHAHHAHAHAHHA! That's the stupidest thing I've heard in a long while. "Don't look behind you, Banhsee... but there's a plane coming right atcha!" "Ah, ye be full o' the blarney stone, ya ninny. No way a plane could sneak up on ol' Banshe............."

#7 Posted by G-Man (39815 posts) - - Show Bio

He was trying to save a plane full of people as Vulcan hijacked a Blackbird that was gonna smash into it. He thought he could stop it with his sonic scream but his throat wasn't fully healed. Bug on the windshield syndrome. Wolverine and Nightcrawler found his dead body in the next ish.

Staff
#8 Posted by Prodigal Son (3489 posts) - - Show Bio

Post Deleted.

#9 Posted by G-Man (39815 posts) - - Show Bio

Oh and here's a pic of Banshee:

Staff