ssjgodssj vegito vs superman prime one million

This topic is locked from further discussion.

Vegitossjgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By Vegitossjgod

We know that superman prime one million is technically featless, but so would be ssjgod vegito. what we could do is come up with a prediction on which character would have more progression in his form. Assuming that ssjgod goku almost destroyed a universe with 3 punches and ssjgodssj goku is even more stronger. Imagine the fusion between ssjgodssj goku and ssjgodssj vegeta! I personaly would view them definitely a multiverse buster, even at the lowest possible downplay, they would easily be at a universal level and way stronger than beerus and whis combined because their powers will be literaly combined and then multiplied together.

But superman prime one million on the other hand has been stated to have striking power of 15,800,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 megatons (15.8 Undecillion megatons) of force. Is that enough to shake a universe? hmmm.... His heat vision should be at around 42,600,000,000,000,000 degrees fahrenheit (42.6 Quadrillion degrees F) He could probably melt anything with that heat, maybe even reality. And his speed is probably going to be faster than flash.

Anyway i do think that superman prime one million is stronger than ssjgod goku but i think hes somewhere around 60 percent of ssjgodssj vegito power. because ssjgodssj vegito would be massively beyond universal level. I mean its like you take one person capable of busting universe and then another person capable of busting universe, combine them together and multiply their power by like 50 fold. you see what i mean!? And i dont think superman prime one million is that strong because he was only like inside one star for 15 thousands years feeding off its power. but imagine how many stars there are in the universe. like trillions. he would need to match the power of all the planets and galaxies in the universe to bust them in one shot, which i highly doubth he could, unless he was like sun dipped inside of a galaxy or something lol

No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided

No Caption Provided

Vegitossjgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

bump

Avatar image for kryptonianprime
KryptonianPrime

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

inb4 lock, SM OneMillion effortlessly

Hypnos0929

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

In before the lock, but SSGSS Vegito because he could probably destroy a couple universes only using a single punch.

lettsplay10

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

the battle of featless

Ryokuma100

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope Nope...

Nope

Avatar image for precrisisbardock
PreCrisisBardock

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Vegito without even trying

never give up

Forum Posts

Wiki Points