Avatar image for captaincovalency
CaptainCovalency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 0

#1  Edited By CaptainCovalency

I just watched the movie (I know, I'm late). However, there were many things in this movie that I think could have been improved, and it had an overall different feel from the other three Transformers movies. I suppose it could be that this movie was a lot darker. Anyway, I'd say the movie was good, but nothing amazing (which can't really be expected from the Transformers movies anyway). So what are your thoughts about this movie?

CaptainCovalency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#2  Edited By CaptainCovalency
No Caption Provided

Speaking of dark tones, I still can't believe what happened to Ratchet. I've honestly never been so cross about a character's death in a movie, but this was just ridiculous. I mean, I feel that the death was touching and handled well, but the humans were just plain stupid (I'm talking about the humans who killed Ratchet). Wow, that was just brutal.

KittyParker13

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I really loved the movie. I thought that the pacing was really good, which was a major fault with the other movies. The characters (I'm referring to the humans, the autobots were awesome, as always) weren't the best, but were nevertheless way more likable than the predecessors. I felt thoroughly entertained and enjoyed how much action the movie had.

Bsaa

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@captaincovalency: you know the cinematography is fart worthy when I can't even tell what's going on in that picture.

CaptainCovalency

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@bsaa: It's ratchet right after her was blown out of his hiding spot

@kittyparker13: I agree with what you have said. I do think Mark Wahlburg's character was much more of a help to the Autobots than Shia labouf's was.