• 74 results
deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 2

#1  Edited By deathstroke19

This is in accordance with my old thread "Should Malcom return to Arrow." Well he did and I'm SUPER excited for it. Plus Flash is going to be in next episode BOO YA! Slade is also getting his enhancements very soon and blood may have found a super soldier serum!

Edit: no responses... I guess no one likes Arrow.... Sob.

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

#2  Edited By Yokergeist

(Spoiler) Snape kills Dumbledore.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#3  Edited By deathstroke19

@supernategames: what is that suppose to mean? Are you insulting my ways of giving spoiler alerts

Avatar image for thefirstlantern
TheFirstLantern

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

@deathstroke19: bro move this to Gen Discussion thats why no one replies its in off topic.

JohnnyGat

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#5  Edited By JohnnyGat

He comes back for the cheesiest of plots too

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By deathstroke19
darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@deathstroke19: hey I was wondering,do you like Manu Bennett playing Deathstroke?I know Everbody else likes him but I'm not sold on him yet what do you think?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#8 rogueshadow  Moderator

@darkbeam: I do, I think he's pretty cool as Slade, can't wait to see him go full DS.

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do all of his villains come back to life?

the_stegman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 1

#10  Edited By the_stegman  Moderator

I thought they were gonna make Malcolm be Ra's

Avatar image for deactivated-611928878d365
deactivated-611928878d365

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Do all of his villains come back to life?

Yokergeist

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supernategames: what is that suppose to mean? Are you insulting my ways of giving spoiler alerts

No, but that's what it reminded me of.

darkbeam

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#13  Edited By darkbeam

@rogueshadow: but do you really see Deathstroke the Terminator when you look at Manu Bennetts Slade?

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#14 rogueshadow  Moderator

@darkbeam said:

@rogueshadow: but do you really see Deathstroke the Terminator when you look at Manu Bennetts Slade?

Once he dons the mask and gear. Yes :P

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#16 rogueshadow  Moderator

@mitran said:

@darkbeam said:

I see the potential. At the moment, he's just Slade, a tough, experienced bastard. But with the right thing happening (as Joker would say, a bad day), I could totally see him as Deathstroke. I personally think it'll be a combination of Shado dying and whatever serum he gets having some weird effects on his mental state, but that's all speculation.

I agree, I would like them to blame it on the serum, but make it clear that is an excuse, I thing when people go 'crazy', because of some external physical influence it lessens the impact of his psychosis/character arc. Let's say he's fighting Ollie, if it's just because the biochemical make up of his body is altered drastically it makes the emotional tension less pure and less engaging for me.

Avatar image for allstarsuperman
AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@mitran said:

@darkbeam said:

I see the potential. At the moment, he's just Slade, a tough, experienced bastard. But with the right thing happening (as Joker would say, a bad day), I could totally see him as Deathstroke. I personally think it'll be a combination of Shado dying and whatever serum he gets having some weird effects on his mental state, but that's all speculation.

I want him to rip his eye out

patrat18

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 4

#18  Edited By patrat18

I was so happy when i found out. He is one of the best actors on that show. And he makes a badass villain.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@supernategames: lol i know i was joking around. @darkbeam: i see him more as a different version of Slade. So in other words he's Slade just a different take on him to me. I think that he's definitely one of the best actors for Slade for a live action tv show but if it was for a movie i personally wouldn't pick him. @allstarsuperman: in the last episode it showed him having half of his face burned off. I'm pretty sure his eye was missing but i could be wrong.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@allstarsuperman: in the last episode it showed him having half of his face burned off. I'm pretty sure his eye was missing but i could be wrong.

you're wrong, I made sure to look closely.

CF12793

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#22  Edited By CF12793

The problem with Slade is that they made him WAY too likable, IMO. If he's ever going to become Deathstroke, he's going to need a reason for being so. Right now he seems to be very grounded and normal, I sense pain within the character but nothing that would make him turn evil. I like the idea that Shado is the reason for him turning on Ollie. Seems like it's a love triangle between the 3. A good theory is that something happens to Shado and they turn on eachother, blaming the other for what happened with her. That's most likely the route they'll go for, I think.

I've also gotta wonder when he's showing up in Starling. End of season 2 maybe? Could he be hired by Merlyn? I really also thought that it was going to be Ivo who gave Slade the Super soldier drug, but I guess they're not doing that. Ivo seems really evil, which I enjoy.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#23 rogueshadow  Moderator

@cf12793 said:

The problem with Slade is that they made him WAY too likable, IMO. If he's ever going to become Deathstroke, he's going to need a reason for being so. Right now he seems to be very grounded and normal, I sense pain within the character but nothing that would make him turn evil. I like the idea that Shado is the reason for him turning on Ollie. Seems like it's a love triangle between the 3. A good theory is that something happens to Shado and they turn on eachother, blaming the other for what happened with her. That's most likely the route they'll go for, I think.

I've also gotta wonder when he's showing up in Starling. End of season 2 maybe? Could he be hired by Merlyn? I really also thought that it was going to be Ivo who gave Slade the Super soldier drug, but I guess they're not doing that. Ivo seems really evil, which I enjoy.

I think their s enough there to get a ball rolling, we might not see DS until the end of this series or even series 3, there is time in my opinion, I still think Ivo may end up enhancing him.

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#25  Edited By JeanRalphio

@allstarsuperman: I think Oliver shoots Slade's eye,the arrow they keep showing in Deathstroke's mask's eye when they flashback to island is to tell you this.

Or Billy Wintergreen is not dead...Or I'm probably completly wrong as f*#k.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#26  Edited By deathstroke19

@jeanralphio: i could see Ollie doing that. Especially if Shado dies and they blame each other.

IMO i really didn't care for wintergreen so i hope he doesn't Come back.

AllStarSuperman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@jeanralphio: i could see Ollie doing that. Especially if Shado dies and they blame each other.

Winter green was awesome though......

JeanRalphio

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

There is a possibility,he was only stabbed in the eye,right?

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#30  Edited By deathstroke19

@allstarsuperman: @rogueshadow: @fallshirmager: i just rewatched season 1 episode 9 Years End when the dark archer is first introduced and i realized that they were hinting at Ras all the way back then too. At the end of the fight between Ollie and Malcolm, Malcolm says something like how someone else composed the list and that Ollie is making them very angry. I'm pretty sure that was a hint at Ras making the list and seeing as how Malcolm works for him he was sent to kill Ollie. Also, at the end of the episode Ollie reflects on that comment and says how he always thought his dad was the one that made the list but now he thinks its someone else... He goes on to say someone much more dangerous and powerful then the Dark Archer. I just thought id share this finding with you as no one would ever have really thought of it when this episode first aired which is why I am rewatching the episode with the dark archer to see if any other hints are thrown in.

P.S. There was some hint at something else in the beginning of the episode but i cant remember it right now. I will let you know later if i do.

EDIT: I remembered. Lol it was a reference to batman begins so the scene they reference is after bats confronts scarecrow and gets gassed and then he grapples up somewhere and calls for Alfred in a really deep growling voice becuase the gas is kicking in. So the reference is after Ollie finished fighting the dark archer he rolls out the window and lands on the ground and calls for diggle in the same voice and same position bats did. I just thought id point it out because it was kind of funny seeing that again.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#31  Edited By deathstroke19

@allstarsuperman: @rogueshadow: @fallshirmager: .... I just saw what the final episode name is for season 2... Its title is: Heir to the Demon. HOLY CRAP! Either Talia or Ras are in by the final episode!!!!!!!!! Man this just keeps getting better and better!

Edit: "It was also confirmed that that the character's superhero persona will not be featured on Arrow as originally intened, but will be saved for the pilot episode of the potential new series." Speaking about the Flash. He has a non confirmed spin off so they want to save him receiving his powers for that and they wont use his super hero persona in Arrow.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#32  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: After being shot by deadshot in Dead to rights, Malcolm also mentions Nanda Parbat to Tommy, saying he met a man there who helped him find a purpose in life, another reference to Ra's :].

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#34 rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: I was hyped when Malcolm returned, pretty sure Tommy is alive too, probably being trained in Nanda Parbat until the end of season 3 :D

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: lol that would be awesome! Tommy and Malcolm come back with the League and take over the city then Ollie has to call in the JL for help! That scenario is unlikely but possible lol. But yeah it would be awesome if Malcolm and Tommy fought with each other against Ollie/ whomever stands in their way.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#37 rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: Who do you think should play Ra's? I also wonder how Laurel is going to become BC. She demonstrated basic h2h in season 1, but nothing close to how good she should be.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: hmm my message never went through... Anyway maybe they will have Sarah teach laurel and then she will realize one day while she's fighting that she has the canary cry. Idk. As for Ras id say Liam Neeson but he's highly unlikely so if not him then.... I'd have to hit the internet to find someone.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#39  Edited By deathstroke19
rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#40 rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: I doubt it's an inherent ability of hers, more likely she'll come into contact with something which will allow her to garner the ability. But I wouldn't be surprised if they remove that power from her entirely in the show, I know they are introducing meahumans, but I can't really picture her doing that.

Avatar image for deranged_midget
Deranged Midget

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 8

User Lists: 4

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#42  Edited By deathstroke19

@rogueshadow: lol that's true too. *laurel comes on screen* *ollie walks in* "Hi Laurel what's up?" *canary cry* *Laurel leaves* Ollie says: "WTF!"

Black_Arrow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#43  Edited By Black_Arrow

We saw the first metahuman in the show I am excited.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#44 rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: Lol. Still crossing my fingers for DS at the end of this series. I'm sort of expecting Slade to betray them to get off the island, remember, he does have a son [I think it was Joey] He'll probably want to get back to him. Also if Shado dies somehow because of Ollie [maybe he'll try to save Sarah instead of Shado or something but they both die, or at least seem to] he would turn pretty bitter, and I could buy into that scenario as well. If Ollie let Shado die, then it would realistically explain Slade being an enemy of Ollie, rather than simply providing a deus ex machina of, 'Slade's evil now, deal with it'

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: "Still crossing my fingers for DS at the end of this SEASON." Fixed lol. As for everything else... I agree with. That would be really stupid though if he just comes on and he's evil for no reason. Somethings definitely got to happen with shado i can just sense it. And then Idk if you remember but when Sarah revealed herself to Ollie the first time in modern times she says "Wheres Slade?" Ollie then just blows off that question like he didn't want to talk about it. So that shows that somehow Sarah gets separated from Slade and Ollie and doesn't know what happens to him but at the same time neither asks about Shado which shows they both knew her fate and that she died/disappeared/ abandoned them.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#46 rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: Sorry, I'm British. Series = Season to me. Good catch with her not asking about Shado, that makes sense.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@rogueshadow: lol its fine no need to apologize. And thanks i didn't catch it at first but I've rewatched a few episodes and I'm really picking up a lot more.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#48 rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: Might do the same, waiting for TWD at the moment, probably watch a couple episodes of Arrow to pass the time.

Also - I just became a little depressed when I checked the air date of the next episode.

deathstroke19

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#49  Edited By deathstroke19

@rogueshadow: lol i was too when I saw that. Its stupid that they make us wait like that and then again over Christmas but I'm not complaining as long as the show keeps going.

rogueshadow

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#50  Edited By rogueshadow  Moderator

@deathstroke19: It's pretty strong, the show makers have said as long as it remains popular there will be at least 5 seasons [corresponding to the 5 years Ollie was on the Island], but I'd like more to be honest.