#1 Posted by blazinasian112 (898 posts) - - Show Bio

Black King...Sebastian Shaw in Avengers Academy 29. After breaking out of the Avengers school this week, he looks up to no good (with the classic Wolverine pose from the Dark Phoenix Saga) and may be a potential wild card in this fray. Should be an interesting twist in the AvX battle for Hope, given his past ties with the Dark Phoenix. How big will his involvement be now that he has his memories back, and how will this effect Emma?

#2 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinasian112: Dude, that last page.....it was just epic. Gage, thank you for doing a throwback to the Dark Phoenix Saga.

#3 Posted by blazinasian112 (898 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: That made my day too. I hope they do him some justice, he is a bad@ss.

#4 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinasian112 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: That made my day too. I hope they do him some justice, he is a bad@ss.

God, I hope so. You don't pull a Dark Phoenix Saga move like this and don't have Shaw do some bad@ss things.

#5 Posted by feargalr (1160 posts) - - Show Bio

Wait, I thought Shaw was on utopia? How did he get to the avengers academy?

#6 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@feargalr said:

Wait, I thought Shaw was on utopia? How did he get to the avengers academy?

He was with the kids and X-Club who were taken to the AA when Cyclops took the X-Men and bolted Utopia.

#7 Posted by blazinasian112 (898 posts) - - Show Bio

@TheGreyOutcastX: If your a Shaw fan, not sure if you seen this classic battle between him and Magneto in New Mutants 75. It was a great battle!

#8 Posted by TheGreyOutcastX (2051 posts) - - Show Bio

@blazinasian112 said:

@TheGreyOutcastX: If your a Shaw fan, not sure if you seen this classic battle between him and Magneto in New Mutants 75. It was a great battle!

I have not see it.