(SPOILERS FOR THE FLASH!!!!!!!!!!) Anyone else...

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 1

#1  Edited By AwesomePerson

Thinking that Wells isn't RF... I mean that end scene could mean that Wells is helping the real RF (Future Eddie) in my opinion and the vibrating voice was because whoever touches the suit, gets the powers of the Flash...

RF didn't attack Eddie...

And everyone thought it was Wells... So why did they go for the obvious... I mean everyone was calling it from the first episode... It just seems weird that CW just went with what everyone thought, despite Gustin and everyone else saying "It's not the obvious"...

My theory: Future Eddie Thawne

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

For me It is a future Flash who has gone nuts after being defeated by a villain(namely Doctor Wells)

SaintWildcard

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 13

User Lists: 12

I think Wells is a descendant of Eddie

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JetiiMitra: I put it so people know that I am talking about something recent and people may have not seen the episode yet...

And does the Flash Tv show actually have a forum... And this is a general discussion ish...

Squalleon

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 6

User Lists: 7

Change your title to something more specific like "Flash TV series S1E9 SPOILERS" or something like that.

You will gain traffic because people will know what they are going to be spoiled about, now you lose anyone who is afraid of spoilers and doesn't know what will they encounter.

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@JetiiMitra: I put it so people know that I am talking about something recent and people may have not seen the episode yet...

And does the Flash Tv show actually have a forum... And this is a general discussion ish...

yeah but I didn't know what you were spoiling until i came in here and read the first sentence.

no big deal to me, but how would we know what the spoiler is about.

If everything with spoilers were only titled "spoilers" and nothing else how would we know what the topic being spoiled is.

joshmightbe

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 13

I think Wells is either working with or using Zoom. It just seems to easy to make him the guy. Also I hope they start calling him Zoom because Reverse Flash is now and will always be a stupid name. I don't care if he's the opposite of Flash, it sounds like something a 9 year old would come up with.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I will change it then...

w0nd

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: I will change it then...

I wasn't trying to be mean or anything lol. I could have easily avoided the page, but I got curious ahah

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@w0nd: Nah, don't worry... You were right...

Any opinion on the topic...

uugieboogie

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I kind of think Wells is future Barry & RF is future Eddie .

The scientist mentioned that Barry & Wells are alike , on top of that they actually look alike . To me it's just a lot of things that's just make it seem so . & let's face it there were two speedsters the night Barry died & one of them took him from the house to protect him (from what I saw) so the other speedster has to be Flash .

RF most likely is future Eddie . Did you see how RF looked at Eddie & pushed him away when Joe shot at them ? Kinda looked like he was trying to protect Eddie . Also I doubt they would put in somebody with the last night "Thwane" & he has no tie to RF what so ever that wouldn't make sense . Also one of their conflicts could be Iris , they both seem pretty attached to her .

Avatar image for avenging_x_bolt
Avenging-X-Bolt

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 1

User Lists: 140

@joshmightbe: zoom isn't exactly the most clever name to begin with either. It does roll of the tongue better admittedly.

Cloakx14

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

#15  Edited By Cloakx14

I kind of think Wells is future Barry & RF is future Eddie .

The scientist mentioned that Barry & Wells are alike , on top of that they actually look alike . To me it's just a lot of things that's just make it seem so . & let's face it there were two speedsters the night Barry died & one of them took him from the house to protect him (from what I saw) so the other speedster has to be Flash .

RF most likely is future Eddie . Did you see how RF looked at Eddie & pushed him away when Joe shot at them ? Kinda looked like he was trying to protect Eddie . Also I doubt they would put in somebody with the last night "Thwane" & he has no tie to RF what so ever that wouldn't make sense . Also one of their conflicts could be Iris , they both seem pretty attached to her .

i agree.

AwesomePerson

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Avatar image for manwhohaseverything
Manwhohaseverything

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 2

I just hope the villain is the Reverse-Flash, and not Zoom. Zoom is more powerful, but RF (The original one) is a much more interesting character and was quite a nasty guy in his hey-day. Had to think of this cover when they ran at each other in the empty arena.

No Caption Provided

Avatar image for guardiandevil83
Guardiandevil83

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

I was never the biggest fan of Super Speed. Enhanced speed like Peter Parker's for looking all slick was as far as I ever wanted to take it.

But after last night, those fights, I have to quote Ricky Bobby "I wanna go fast!"