Spiderman or Batman

Bezza

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

User Lists: 7

..so, who do you think really is the most popular super-hero out there, overall. I think its between these two personally, based on comic book sales, movie takings, general popularity...right now, its possibly Batman, but Spiderman sells way more comics than any other individual character title in the Marvel Universe...

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

In terms of popularity (who gets the most hype, being what's "in") I'd say the 5 most popular heroes right now are

1. Batman

2. Iron Man

3. Spider-Man

4. Superman

5. Wolverine

Avatar image for anywhichwaybutup
AnyWhichWayButUp

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 0

No Caption Provided

T-T-T-To-TOO Dif--iff-ificult C-C-C-CAN'T TAKE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tyrus

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By Tyrus

Well these days cinema is literally defining comic-book characters... I'd say that Spider-Man ruled during the Raimi-era. Batman is currently in front although like you said, Spider-Man's comic sales are insane.

@wolverine08 said:

In terms of popularity (who gets the most hype, being what's "in") I'd say the 5 most popular heroes right now are

1. Batman

2. Iron Man

3. Spider-Man

4. Superman

5. Wolverine

Wolverine shouldn't be in that list... He's definitely in the Top 10 but not 5. I feel like Wolverine has fallen down the ladder quite a few times, he's always up and down. Another Avenger (probably Hulk) should be at No. 5.

Wolverine008

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 3

@tyrus: I'd say popularity gained from movies and cartoons let Logan barely grab the number 5 spot, but your right, his hold on his position is quite shaky.

KingRobbStark

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#6  Edited By KingRobbStark

It depends on the cartoons. Spiderman and Batman have had some of the best cartoon shows in history, and kids remember that as they grow up (hence the popularity of those two).

That's why I think that it is within the companies best interest to produce good shows as a future investment (and even instantaneous profit).

Bierschneeman

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 15

User Lists: 4

It depends on the cartoons. Spiderman and Batman have had some of the best cartoon shows in history, and kids remember that as they grow up (hence the popularity of those two).

That's why I think that it is within the companies best interest to produce good shows as a future investment (and even instantaneous profit).

but the sales went up before the cartoons came out......and declined during the run of those cartoons in question

The_Titan_Lord

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

1. Batman

2. Iron Man

3. Spider-Man

4. Superman

5. Wolverine

Deadgod

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

@wolverine08 said:

1. Batman

2. Iron Man

3. Spider-Man

4. Superman

5. Wolverine

PowerHerc

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

User Lists: 11

1. Batman