Spiderman:One More Day

antimutant001

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 5

User Lists: 0

The story is that Mephisto manipulate Peter. You know Dr.Strange could had healed Aunt May,but didn't heal her. It's implying its Mephisto created illusions of Dr.Strange.He was trying to break Peter down, and make him desperate. Mephisto simply created illusions just like Peter Parker as an inventor.All of them could had been illusion fabricated. Mephisto trying to say Peter Parker is a loser, and he will forever be alone.He manipulated the whole thing, and Peter fell for it. just like a fly that got caught on the spider's web (irony).Mephisto was once my favorite Marvel villain, because he manipulates and lies.Peter does not think straight when something happens to his family. Mephisto knows this to well.

I explained it in my review.

source:

http://www.comicvine.com/spider-man-one-more-day-1-one-more-day/4000-126733/user-reviews/2200-45102

Avatar image for marvete_e_dcnauta
Marvete_e_DCnauta

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Reviews: 0

The story is that Mephisto manipulate Peter. You know Dr.Strange could had healed Aunt May,but didn't heal her. It's implying its Mephisto created illusions of Dr.Strange.He was trying to break Peter down, and make him desperate. Mephisto simply created illusions just like Peter Parker as an inventor.All of them could had been illusion fabricated. Mephisto trying to say Peter Parker is a loser, and he will forever be alone.He manipulated the whole thing, and Peter fell for it. just like a fly that got caught on the spider's web (irony).Mephisto was once my favorite Marvel villain, because he manipulates and lies.Peter does not think straight when something happens to his family. Mephisto knows this to well.

I explained it in my review.

source:

http://www.comicvine.com/spider-man-one-more-day-1-one-more-day/4000-126733/user-reviews/2200-45102

k

bump1010

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

Mary Jane and Peter will be together again eventually.

Avatar image for deathpoolthet1000
DeathpooltheT1000

Forum Posts

Wiki Points

Followers

#4  Edited By DeathpooltheT1000
No Caption Provided
No Caption Provided